• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo brilliant Blue ;)

Hey guys,
I've spent all summer in Cancun working on the Business and because of that, I didnt get a chance to drive my car this season nevermind hitting the track.
A couple days ago I took it out of the garage and snapped a couple shots, car is a little dirty but whatevs' .

Also I removed the taitec defusser(I think I like it better this way) because I got it re-tuned for the new turbo, Some of you may remember I was running a 40R now I have a PT62-66.
The car made on a half tune 440whp at 7psi no timing or meth, I say half tune because we were planning on running 10psi with water meth, but the AEM flow sensor from the fail safe crapped out on us and we couldnt finish the tuned. We'll be strapping it down in two weeks again for the final numbers.
By the way, new turbo AWESOME!!!!

Here are a couple photos.

Thanks,

-MSR

DSC_5407-1.jpg

DSC_5434-6.jpg

DSC_5451-11.jpg

DSC_5457-14.jpg

DSC_5464-21.jpg

DSC_5484-31.jpg

DSC_5447-8.jpg

DSC_5461-18.jpg

Seriously. Can you come take photos of my car even if I'm not getting married? These are excellent.

Sexy .......

Thank you guys, I appreciate your coments.

Brian, Glad you are liking the car buddy.
Type-J, Thank you.
Sandro, YeahI feel the same way. I have to figure out the way to make it look finish, but have free access to the turbo and other parts as well as to the track exhaust at the track( 2 bolts). Not into pretty more like functionality and rawness lol .

mexiricer ,Bngl3rt. Sure Ill come down to where you are and will do a TTNSX (Trash the NSX) LOL. PS. pics not on IG yet.

-MSR

(PS, Sorry about the dirt/dust . I hadnt planned for the shoot, but had my equipment in the trunk from an earlier shoot).

Last edited:
Spike your car looks awesome! So are you back in Toronto now? Rob and I are meeting for coffee this morning you should come

what is your biz in Cancun?

Yeah I do too like the first one the most, that an shot number seven.

Doc, The wifey and I are Destination wedding photogs, We split our time between Cancun and Toronto. (I was born in Cancun).

-MSR

Yeah I do too like the first one the most, that an shot number seven.

Doc, The wifey and I are Destination wedding photogs, We split our time between Cancun and Toronto. (I was born in Cancun).

-MSR

thats neat....we love the Ritz,very good service.We honeymooned in Playa Del Carmen.

Is the just an exposed turbocharger inlet?? :eek:

Back