• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo NSX spotted in Atlanta... (I saw your Rear Mount Intercooler)

I didn't know we had one in Atlanta... which one of you guys was it...

Not 5 mins ago on Winters Chapel Road, up by Peachtree Industrial.

The turbo was red with a type-r style wing, the rear mount intercooler was HUGE.

probably twice the size of this one, and more towards the outside of the car.

DSC02249.jpg

There was also another red NSX behind it, so I know there was some kind of meet thing going on. Fess up guys...

If I'm correct that could be cybernations motorsports turboed NSX.

Did the NSX have a 2000 JGTC front bumper and the dual scoop hood? If so that might of been them.

Go to www.nsxsc.com and scroll down the main page and you will see the cars I'm talking about.

Midnight_Raven said:
If I'm correct that could be cybernations motorsports turboed NSX.

Did the NSX have a 2000 JGTC front bumper and the dual scoop hood? If so that might of been them.

Go to www.nsxsc.com and scroll down the main page and you will see the cars I'm talking about.

Nah, the Intercooler was about 10x more visible than that. It was almost out to the license plate. You could see the entire thing, no part of the bumper was hiding it.

It also had a fairly stock front end, either just a lip, or the wings west front valence. Nothing as wild as the JGTC.

Also it had the Type R wing...

I know which one you are talking about. I saw it at Starbucks the other night. Its the old NSX Modified Turbo kit...

Really a half-assed kit in my opinion and I'm surprised the guy hasn't ripped off that intercooler already. ;)

Let me guess. Was it this one? This is the only pictures I can find. I know this was at some Altanta meet so it probably is it.

July_2003_Andrettis_Meet29.sized.jpg

July_2003_Andrettis_Meet30.sized.jpg

Rubber Chicken said:
:confused:

from the outside it looks like any other stock NSX with a CF lip and NSX-R rear spoiler.

From the outside it looks nice.. no doubt. Though, I don't really care for the NSX-R wing on any car but white ones with black tops..

If they could make a custom engine cover to hide that engine bay, maybe the car would look better :) It looks like it was made from leftover parts!

NetViper said:
That red thing is NASTY
Actually, the red thing is really nice - its the octopus draped across the engine bay that's really nasty!
haha.gif

(Don't really care for the lip either - the spoiler I could take it or leave it - take it it & leave it in the dumpster
biggrinroll.gif
) Just joshing, they look OK although I prefer mine stock.

If I'm correct that could be cybernations motorsports turboed NSX

I was wondering if that car was still running around. I haven't heard a lot about it lately. I guess they are still in the process of putting it in real world life for a while before going public with a kit.

Back