• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbo/SuperCharged Imola?

I sold my Lovefab turbo system to my freind who owns a 2002 Imola / w orange interior. Specs: Lovefab Stage 3 turbo system, Low Comp Built engine, RPS Stage 1 clutch, HRE 18/19" wheels, OS Giken LSD, CT rear strut brace, Type R front bars, Front sway bar, down force front lip and Tein coil overs with EDFC.

OH I forgot to mention his car use to have a CTSC.

Last edited:
I sold my Lovefab turbo system to my freind who owns a 2002 Imola / w orange interior. Specs: Lovefab Stage 3 turbo system, Low Comp Built engine, RPS Stage 1 clutch, HRE 18/19" wheels, OS Giken LSD, CT rear strut brace, Type R front bars, Front sway bar, down force front lip and Tein coil overs with EDFC.

What? When did this happen? Why!?!?!? :confused:

What? When did this happen? Why!?!?!? :confused:

I sold it over the summer because I wanted to make a few changes to my build. I wanted to change the turbocharger because of the engine build and eliminate the oil pump in order to covert the system to gravity feed. It was more cost effective for me to sell the system since I had a GREAT offer on it and start over on a completely new turbo system.

I sold it over the summer because I wanted to make a few changes to my build. I wanted to change the turbocharger because of the engine build and eliminate the oil pump in order to covert the system to gravity feed. It was more cost effective for me to sell the system since I had a GREAT offer on it and start over on a completely new turbo system.

Are you going LoveFab again or are you building it from the the ground up yourself?

Are you going LoveFab again or are you building it from the the ground up yourself?

I sent the car to Driving Ambition and I am using their turbo system. It was a easier route than going with the Lovefab since DA is installing the 3.5 stroker engine.

Did you have any problems with the oiling system using a pump?
I'm a little shocked that you aren't going back to a Lovefab due to the rave reviews you gave it for so long.:confused:

Did you have any problems with the oiling system using a pump?
I'm a little shocked that you aren't going back to a Lovefab due to the rave reviews you gave it for so long.:confused:

I had no problems with the oiling system or the kit itself but Cody did eiliminate the pump on his newer kits so I wanted to do the same thing. It makes no sense to have a turbo system reinstalled by Lovefab when Driving Ambition is going to R & R the engine (labor overlap and they have to tune it anyway). Driving Ambition is on the other side of the country for me and Lovefab is 13 hrs away. With that being said it is a lot easier to do all of this in one place.

I think the biggest problem he was having is the need for speed:smile:
If I recall your HP numbers were in the low 400's?

HA, ha. I was at 400 RWHP and the lovefab could have brought me to 600 RWHP + but I wanted a change (just like with everything else on my car).

Back