• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Turbochargers...

clarify

Are you talking about kits designed exclusively for the NSX or custom turbo kits?
I know Cybernations was working on a turbo kit but I have heard that the car is no longer running?!?! :confused:

cartech has one... i think bell enginnering USED to have one... cybernation looks the most promising... and ofcourse any custom kit but thats a lot of money and TIME.

do a search on cybernation...

You would do well to search the past few months of these forums. But to clarify a few things...

The Cartech name and the NSX TT kit (along with others) was bought from Bell which no longer does them. The new owners are converting the kit from Aerodynes to conventional turbos and are nearly ready to release it.

Cybernation was working on one but have been pretty quiet lately.

Factor-X has one essentially ready to go but does not have complete kits on the shelf yet.

Gerry Johnson is way ahead of all of them, having a number of cars on the road already, but I think each has been installed by him and tailored to the customer so I don't know that he has any "kits" shipped and installed in the field yet.

Larry Garcia did a butcher job on a few then skipped town with a lot of money. You don't want anything he built.

Back