• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tybee : May 17 - 19

Got a beach condo in Tybee for that weekend and was wondering if there were any local NSXs wanting to meet for coffee or lunch.

I used to have an NSX but sold it. There is a Porsche event Sunday night at Blowing smoke in downtown Savannah starting at 4:30 and there will will be a few race cars and just car folks watching the races on TV and eating BBQ. I have a jaguar XKR now. There are very few NSX in Savannah as some of the folks have either sold them or moved away. I don't think anyone who owns one in town is even a prime member anymore.

Have fun at Tybee. If you get in on Friday they have the beach bum parade. That is a big water gun fight all through town and lots of fun. Just make sure your top is on the car!

If you need advice on places to eat or anything send just ask. I have lived here all my life

Have fun at Tybee. If you get in on Friday they have the beach bum parade. That is a big water gun fight all through town and lots of fun. Just make sure your top is on the car!
We are arriving Thursday afternoon and planning to have a good time at the Beach Bum parade (while my car is safe behind the gate at the condo). We are taking our full arsenal of Stream Machines. :) I have an internet friend from another forum who lives on Tybee and hosts a party every year at this time. I've been meaning to go and meet her for years but only now getting around to it.

Back