• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ufc 121

Brock was outskilled in this fight and he gassed out. He needs to go back work on his cardio to fight 5 rounds and start taking some martial arts like jiu jitsu, kickboxing, kung fu, etc.

Seriously I was rooting for Cain because I just wanted to see someone new win but.... WAS IT ME? or did that fight look really fake? like Lesnar faked it to lose on purpose! look at the way he tumbled and Cain barley hit him. Keep in mind Lesnar did come from the WWF. After last night i think UFC is rigged.

Bro, did you see the gash on Lesnar's cheek?:eek: WWF is fake MMA, is not.
Cain has extreme power. I few blows from him, and your hurt.
The only fight I have ever thought was a little fishy, was Forest Griffen vs Anderson Silva. Watch that one. That fight pissed me off....

That cut is intense!

lesnarface.jpg

That cut is intense!

lesnarface.jpg

Nothing fake about that. He now has a vagina under his eye.

Brock still has a lot to learn. I always forget that he only has five pro fights under his belt. He still has a lot of room to grow if he would be willing to leave his farm and get some better training.
Brock's standup is not good. When he is getting punched he looks like he is getting attacked by a bear. He runs and then curls up into fetal position.

Junior DosSantos vs Cain will an interesting title fight. The UFC seems to keep getting better and better.

Seriously I was rooting for Cain because I just wanted to see someone new win but.... WAS IT ME? or did that fight look really fake? like Lesnar faked it to lose on purpose! look at the way he tumbled and Cain barley hit him. Keep in mind Lesnar did come from the WWF. After last night i think UFC is rigged.

I wonder if Cain visits the local cafe shops..... :biggrin:

I would feel sorry for anyone named Abel that fights for the heavyweight belt. Good chance he would get killed. :redface:

I'm a lesnar fan but these are just too funny.

c33.jpg

2nkigc9.jpg

Back