• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

uhhhhh...... 02 nsx and c5 had a baby...

appears a local vette in my area did a 02 nsx headlight conversion...
uh........... wow a vette beat me to it lol...

13jd.jpg

22iu.jpg

more pics in thread

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141255

That looks really good actually.

I think that car's most reliable part is now its headlights... :biggrin:

That actually looks surprisingly pretty good. The only thing that doesn't look quite right is the break in the body lines between the light and fender. Would be interesting to see if the headlights were set in a bit more so that the edge of the light lined up with hood and fender line. Might make the car look "cross-eyed" though. :tongue:

That car is actually in Dallas....Maybe you saw it at a show? He is a regular at our tuesady Starbucks meeting....A real nice guy!..Brent:smile:

The best looking part of that baby is the eyes. I know where that baby got it from....

Texas91Brent said:
That car is actually in Dallas....Maybe you saw it at a show? He is a regular at our tuesady Starbucks meeting....A real nice guy!..Brent:smile:
i think that guy sold it to someone local here...

I was under the impression that there was already a fixed headlight conversion available for the C5 corvette that looks pretty similiar...can't find the pic right now but will post it if I can round it up.

Back