• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate Engine Bay Dressup Bolt Package for the NSX! Any Color Combo

SCW Performance is bringing you another great item for the NSX....

Ultimate NSX Engine Bay Dressup Bolt Kit!

Easily installs / removes in minutes. Includes all stainless steel hardware needed for installation. Each dressup washer is machined from 7075 Aircraft Billet Aluminum, then anodized in the color of your choice. We are going to offer these in many finishes so you can custom coordinate with other accents in your engine bay, as well as match up to other S2carbonworks items (coolant tank, manifold cover, radiator cooling panel, oil catch can (coming soon!)

Ultimate Kit Pricing - $114 (Retail $145)
- 38 Bolt Kit - Appropriate length bolts for all areas under the Hatch & Engine + License Plate

Dressup Bolt Colors:
- Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Gold, Green, Pink

These are already in production, We should be shipping them within the first part of next week. Feel free to place your orders here on Prime, Email us, or Call the store to pay by phone. Thanks!
SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 / www.s2carbonworks.com / [email protected] (Email)

Pics of a full RED KIT below:

DSC_0445_zps25fe224c.jpg

DSC_0444_zpsc1a33fd6.jpg

DSC_0443_zps547aafde.jpg

DSC_0442_zpsbcc8dcae.jpg

Last edited:
I did not realize these were going to have "password JDM" written on these..

I'm just saying it didn't mention that anywhere in the thread just said they would be red (or what ever other color you chose) had I know I probably wouldn't of ordered, little to civic street racer IMO

You can see the closeup pictures of the washers on our website, as well as in the pictures throughout the many threads I have....It really isn't that big of a deal to 90% of our customers, but as I said we don't make them so I don't have any say wether they do/don't logo.

I'm just saying it didn't mention that anywhere in the thread just said they would be red (or what ever other color you chose) had I know I probably wouldn't of ordered, little to civic street racer IMO

Return it and ask for a refund. Vendor did not disclose it in its description of the product

Back