Ummm, I'm just don't know what to say.

The problem in this thread is one particular person reacted in a very harsh manner and from there it fell apart.

Since I have a few moments......I wish we could all give and take criticism in a courtious respectful manner at all times on prime.I learn all the time about how other people view the world and situations differently than me.When members like myself joke about reposts or simply type..not again ect....my hope and belief is that lurkers and the many other readers of prime will be reminded to use the search function.Prime is heralded as being such a great free car forum because its members police themselves.In so doing we elevate primes' game.Keeping redundant threads to a minimum keeps prime easier to navigate.I think the OD's and mods on prime do a decent job in keeping prime on course. Ummm so thats all I have to say:wink:

Geez, these posts have smilies and winks and everything. Take it easy. At least the title wasn't "Great NSX For Sale". I fall for that one twice a week still.:biggrin::wink:

I agree with Rob, this is a forum full of re posts of one kind or another - it's an open discussion forum. If you don't like the thread - then pass it on by and look at something else. So many just jump on stuff - like this sad "Diablo" - man what a turkey car!!!

You know many things are discussed over and over - each guy that posts or seldom checks in just doesn't know what's been happening - no big deal. Every time you have a new member or prospective buyer we cover the same issues over and over - but that's what this site is for - to help not criticize for being a poor searcher or worse yet to even know to search about this car.

Glad we can all agree on one thing - to be kind and helpful - not critical or call folks out for silly posts or statements. It's all ok. There are ways to let folks know in a nice way that a thread has been discussed several times - like the one with the "custom paint" - please don't mention that one again....:eek::biggrin: Oh, I like smily faces....sometimes.

I agree gentlemen. :smile:

For the record, this is my first time seeing this Diablo-NSX. Re-posts, sure they get annoying. So do people bickering about them. I’ve read posts here that I think pointless, but I don't respond, I move on.... :tongue:

I remember when I first posted on NSX Prime about where to place subs in an NSX, before I even got one. I was ridiculed. I don't think I posted on NSX Prime until a year or two later when I actually purchased one. :redface:

Btw, Alas-NSX is an avid NSX enthusiast. He has contributed a lot to our local group and has helped plan many NSX events. Let’s not treat our brethren like a troll. And if you spit some attitude, don’t be surprised to get some back. And it’s only words, let’s remember what we learned in kindergarten. Sticks and stones… :biggrin:

Hope my smiley faces improve your day,
- Zishan

How many great topics are we missing because any given OP is afraid of getting barraged in the slim chance that the topic might be repost. Ease up SDPRPs (Self Designated Prime Repost Police). Reposts/Multiple_post can be moderated but a lack of content is bad for everybody.

RYU:

You absolutely hit the nail on the head!

I, for one, have not posted several questions and topics I had for this exact reason...nothing else! I just didn't want to tak the cance of being bashed for not 'searching,' or 'that has been asked before,' etc.

I hate to see people bashed on this forum regardless of the reason...especially me!

Lets let the Moderators police the Threads. This is their responsibility and I beleive do a pretty darn good job of it!

How many great topics are we missing because any given OP is afraid of getting barraged in the slim chance that the topic might be repost. Ease up SDPRPs (Self Designated Prime Repost Police). Reposts/Multiple_post can be moderated but a lack of content is bad for everybody.

Yeah Ive seen this topic pop up a lot for maybe the past 4 months. Im surprised the skull NSX paint job didnt pop up again they always seem to resurface together. Well anyway like I said in a couple other posts I dont really see anybody that would want to buy something like this for the price he probably wants to see. I also really doubt he would ever strip down the car and get it back to stock cause now he is left with this bodykit nobody wants. I dont understand why this person picked the NSX to do this. I could understand maybe picking a lower level car ummm maybe like an MR2, del sol, fiero stuff like that.

Id rather him pick an NSX than the Fiero conversions that are done, there was a Diablo caught up in Katrina a few years ago, engine ruined and a guy stuffed a corvette engine at least the car lives on a few more years...

The response to the OP was given with several :biggrin::wink: so obviously he was being funny.

He was not trying to be a jerk, prick, or any of the above. Just giving a little jab for a multiple repost.

I don't fault him for anything. :wink:

Last edited:
There's an old thread on that too! Haha! ^

Back