• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Uncharted 2!

Loving this game so far, it's really fun.
Congrats to everyone at Naughty Dog :)

And congrats to Akira3d! Truly a work of art. :biggrin:

Just beat it. By far one of the best Single Player games i have ever played. Picks up right where Drakes Fortune left off. Everything right down to the dialogue is awesome :biggrin:. Graphics and gameplay are great to.

Good F*cking Game!

Just got this game for Christmas and haven't been able to put it down... played to level 22 in less than 2 days... its really REALLY amazing... The whole house is more interested in watching me play.....its more like a concerted effort than a single player adventure! :biggrin::eek:

I rented it a few weeks ago... absolutely GREAT game. I had a blast playing through it. One of the greatest single player games that I can remember in recent history honestly. Very very cinematic with great gameplay to go with.

Just got this game for Christmas and haven't been able to put it down... played to level 22 in less than 2 days... its really REALLY amazing... The whole house is more interested in watching me play.....its more like a concerted effort than a single player adventure! :biggrin::eek:

I got that too! I was enjoying the game so much that I hauled my PS3 over to my brother's place while they were having a few people over and everyone was engrossed in watching me play. Even when I asked some of them if they'd like to play, the said no because they were having more fun watching! I really enjoy games like that because it's rare that the lady and I find a game that I can play that she enjoys watching me play.

And congrats to Akira3d! Truly a work of art. :biggrin:

Thanks, but can't take much credit for its success. Naughty Dog did most of it without me. :(

Having a blast with the finished game. In fact, I'm nearly halfway through on "Crushing" difficulty now.

Thanks, but can't take much credit for its success. Naughty Dog did most of it without me. :(

Having a blast with the finished game. In fact, I'm nearly halfway through on "Crushing" difficulty now.

Well I saw your name in the credits so thats all that matters hehe but again I must congratulate you on a job well done - its visually stunning, each map is very unique, and the story line is interesting... I couldn't put it down! After level 24 I was like ok how many levels is there? haha

So what exactly changes on Crushing mode? I notice that the AI of the enemies aren't exactly top notch but that's just me being nitpicky.... haha its not like CODMW2 or anything but still a good challenge. :biggrin:

Once I beat a game I rarely play it again. I just beat Uncharted2 last week and I'm already itching to play it again. Amazing game

I skipped the first one and jump right into "2". So far, it is one of the best games that I ever played. The female characters are hot :smile:

When I am done with it "Assassin Creed 2" will be on my list :biggrin:

Fantastic game. I have played through twice. I have a few more games to work through now (thanks Santa!) but I'm sure I'll go back to this one soon enough.

I need to replay the first one again also.

And MGS4 is calling my name again too.

So many games, so little time!

How do I use the weapons that I bought in the store on this game? I cant seem to figure it out..... :redface:

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/142/14225971.html

I have tried this but it doesn't seem to work:

Cheat: Use Tweaks on Any Difficulty
Normally, when you beat the game on a certain difficulty you'll be able to use Tweaks in a new game set on that difficulty. However, if you start a new game on a difficulty you haven't beaten, you can still enable Tweaks. Play until you have a real gun and then switch the difficulty to a mode you've beaten and enable your Tweaks. Save and quit, then set the difficulty back tot he harder version on the Main Menu. When you return to the game, your Tweaks will be enables on that harder mode.

Akira3d, did they fix this work around in the latest patch or something? :(

Last edited:
I skipped the first one and jump right into "2". So far, it is one of the best games that I ever played.

You'd enjoy some of the moments in 2 more if you had played the first one first.

I played through the first one on normal and hard difficulty (and still need to play through it on crushing). I played through the second on hard and am halfway through on crushing. The second is way more fun than the first, but the first was pretty good too.

I'm more than halfway through Assassin's Creed II...

Keep forgetting I have MGS4...

Back