• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical AFTER wing thread!!!!!

Zanardi 0

Suspended
Unoffical AFTER market wing thread!!!!!

Guys and gals...please post your NSX with after market wing here!!!! here is mine.

TAITEC 02 R wing:

Attachments

• prime1.jpg
    prime1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,070
Last edited:
Those are both cool wings...but they look really different even though they are copies of the NSX-R wing. Any idea why, or is it just me? :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Those are both cool wings...but they look really different even though they are copies of the NSX-R wing. Any idea why, or is it just me? :D

Mine is a replica os the NSX-R "phototype" and DreamZsport wing is style after the NSX-R wing!!!!!

Attachments

• 18.19.jpg
    18.19.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,887
DreamzSports NSX-R style wing in color matched fiberglass. First picture is before the 02+ mini spoiler.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

This a rare one!!! Do-Luck look kinda like the comptech widebody but without the widebody!

Attachments

• do-luck1.jpg
    do-luck1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,802
The best looking NSX-R wing.....But at 1,600 just to much for my blood!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,785
ChrisK,

Your car looks great! Looks like I just may have to order myself a Dreamzsport wing after looking at all these nice pictures.

What spoiler is that on the front of your car, and where can one buy it? I've been thinking about a Wings West version, but may want to look into the one on your car as well.

Mike O said:
ChrisK,

Your car looks great! Looks like I just may have to order myself a Dreamzsport wing after looking at all these nice pictures.

What spoiler is that on the front of your car, and where can one buy it? I've been thinking about a Wings West version, but may want to look into the one on your car as well.

Thanks. The front lip is a RM Racing lip. The fitment is not that great as it appears that it is slightly too narrow so it pinches the lower valence a bit. It is made of hard plastic so one hit and it will crack. I don't drive with that lip on as it is only 4.5" off the ground and my car isn't lowered yet. That lip will be used for car shows only and I have a painted 97+ OEM lip for normal driving. I personally would rather use the WW lip and the only reason why I went with the RM is because I haven't seen too many people use it especially color matched. I'm also certain the local car show people have never seen that lip on an NSX before.

Back