• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Cmon Bob that is not "berlina".....it is "pbassjo" black:tongue:

Cmon Bob that is not "berlina".....it is "pbassjo" black:tongue:

Actually, more like p..s... black.

Why wash when you can PS..............

(not to be confused with the French version: why wash when you can apply copious amounts of perfume/cologne........)

L1030349.JPG

here's my contribution after getting a few things done...

-Downforce 02+ Side Skirts
-DF-Sport Rear Valence
-Comptech Headers & Exhaust
-Bilstein Struts on Lower Perch
-Volk GTV in Titanium Gunmetal- 18x7.5 (+33) and 19x9.5(+36)
-TOYO Proxes T1R- 215/35/18 & 275/30/19
-HID Headlights with matching running day lights.

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

Last edited:
^^Now that's HOT!! Nice upgrades, the front bumper looks sooo new:eek:
thanks! cuz it is~ haha. i had the option to go 02+ conversion, but i just love the old skool look... but now that i see so many people converting... im thinking twice about it.. ha.

Last edited:
thanks! cuz it is~ haha. i had the option to go 02+ conversion, but i just love the old skool look... but now that i see so many people converting... im thinking twice about it.. ha.

I think it looks perfect! I use to love the +02 front end, but the more I look at my car the more I like the old look. The +02 is still really bad ass though, so I can see why its such a hard decision.

I think it looks perfect! I use to love the +02 front end, but the more I look at my car the more I like the old look. The +02 is still really bad ass though, so I can see why its such a hard decision.
thanks bud. now i sorta want some kinda front lip... damn these forums!!! u can't stop modding! ha.

Agreed. I love the '02 headlights but they make the car look taller/narrower. Color matched headlights and wide fenders help, but the car's essential design fits the wide and thin shape of the corner lamps. Only if we could get headlights into them so we could do away with the pop-ups.

FINALLY have a good pic!

Attachments

• 37509_902591781772_10101589_50100197_2180333_n.jpg
    37509_902591781772_10101589_50100197_2180333_n.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 555
  • 37509_902591786762_10101589_50100198_2102265_n.jpg
    37509_902591786762_10101589_50100198_2102265_n.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 366
suntaelee. wow, your car looks so incredibly prestine! I think you made the correct decision to stick with the NA1 front end... I prefer the old school look more.

very clean cars guys!

suntaelee. wow, your car looks so incredibly prestine! I think you made the correct decision to stick with the NA1 front end... I prefer the old school look more.

very clean cars guys!
thanks!! appreciate your kind words. still debating if i should get the R wing... sigh... lol but i'm trying to go for the clean look...

thanks!! appreciate your kind words. still debating if i should get the R wing... sigh... lol but i'm trying to go for the clean look...

i plan on getting at LEAST the R wing...and the R hood (on my berlina black) i think it can still look very clean. just my 0.02

i plan on getting at LEAST the R wing...and the R hood (on my berlina black) i think it can still look very clean. just my 0.02
just like crack... can't stop won't stop. ha. yeah, bodywise, i think the R wing and hood would be my next step. and hopefully, that'll be it. maybe a diffuser too... argh... see what happens? haha

just like crack... can't stop won't stop. ha. yeah, bodywise, i think the R wing and hood would be my next step. and hopefully, that'll be it. maybe a diffuser too... argh... see what happens? haha

I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. I went to downforce's site and had to restrain myself from going CF crazy

Back