• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

photo%25201%2520%25283%2529.JPG

That car looks great, now get out from under those trees before it gets sap on it!

I love how you composed the picture with the tree appearing to grow out of your car - very humorous! :biggrin:

I took it to the mechanic for a giant 80 ft pine tree coming out of it, but they couldn't replicate the problem...hate when that happens! :biggrin:

Guys, thanks for the compliments! The car isn't even polished yet (says a detailing freak) but it came out good with the scenery. All I have are iphone pictures and they are always blurry.

It's an all stock 2000 that I picked up in November. I did BC coilovers and the RP03s with BFG KDW2s and I am just trying to dial in the height. A lot more difficult than I thought to get even height and keep some rake. Man, what an amazing machine!

I find it difficult to capture the color of the LMs, they always seem to look lighter in my photos of them.

Last edited:
Back