• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going! It was so long ago that I started this thread. Well, my my my, time flys, and now I'm on my 2nd NSX. Black no less.

And without further ado.....

1st NSX (1993)
4139DSC006031.JPG

4139DSC006021.JPG

And NOW (1991 w/ 27k miles)
4139DSC01730.JPG

4139DSC01731.JPG

Currently, I've put on a list of mods...
- 18/19 RacingHart M5's
- Eibach/Bilstein/Dali Adjustable Perch Coilover system
- 6000k HID's
- AIS intake
- Dave's Short Shifter
- ARK DT-S exhaust(not pictured)
- Carbotech pads w/ ss lines

Waiting to be installed...
- 02+ rear taillights
- Custom front lip

Soon to be...
- Downforce 02+ rear valance
- Zeetoolman Sub enclosure
- Sway bars
- etc etc etc

Ah, it's good to be back!
- Z

Last edited:
Here's my contribution...

ChadsNsx2.jpg

What brand/size are those wheels? They look like old school Mugens. I have seen you posting over on Supraforums and have to say that at first I thought the combination was pretty ugly but after seeing it for a while, I have to admit that this is one of the best if not the best looking set of wheels on an NSX.

here's my latest update.
Premier Auto Group 1/3/07

image16.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8EPfWdX9ig"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8EPfWdX9ig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DSC06857.jpg

photo and video credits. Hac, Jason, Jon K.

14601DSC00121-med.JPG

14601DSC00119-med.JPG

93 black/ivory 5spd -

Formerly known as Z's 1st car. Which was converted to 90% stock when I purchased it.

Mods:
18/19 Privat Profil
Dunlop SP9000 Sport 285s rear/215s front
Tein RE coilovers
JDM Type R front swaybar
Greddy rear strutbar
Comptech Clutch
NA2 headers
Custom mod cats
Custom FM exhaust
Uni Filter
Dave's Short Shifter
Hawk Pads
97 Lower lip
BMW rear lip mod
Pioneer indash cd/dvd
Earthquake SWS-10 Sub

Next- Dali Type R shift knob, Dali HotChip, Dali AIS, lightweight 17/18s & Falken 615s, 6000k HID .

Last edited:
Here's my '93 (she's in hibernation right now, and looking forward to Spring!!):

P1010111.jpg

P1010113.jpg

P1010122.jpg

P1010120.jpg

-Wick

What brand/size are those wheels? They look like old school Mugens. I have seen you posting over on Supraforums and have to say that at first I thought the combination was pretty ugly but after seeing it for a while, I have to admit that this is one of the best if not the best looking set of wheels on an NSX.

Mugen M7 NSX Spec. 16x8 46offset (Fronts), 17x9 46offset (rear). Funny, I've never posted on any Supraforums before. :confused: Thanks for the compliment.

those are mugen m7's

Beautiful!

Back