• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Very nice!

ACD

My new shoes
Before
DSC00134.JPG

After
DSC00240.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

Ashik

That car looks tough!!!:cool:

Thought i'd bump the thread

NSXF1Medium.jpg

NSXF3Medium.jpg

NSXinterior1Medium.jpg

NSXmotorMedium.jpg

The comptech logo's have been removed, as well as the mirror'd window tint. She's coming along!

OK I posted this in the HP evo thread but since the images are not hosted on prime I thought I might as well post it here also...

2ApKoSnexj_FFc6lrOCUqml0QcEgFkGz

sb1kK5T94T8apapaBov5AT7IS1imH_9h

KKXO5ZnF5j_OrXg75gzp1usk6bsiy3tJ

6rKQZRgl1T8_KEzoEgTJc5J-wCjFN2iV

K5o35dsG4z84PS2UeWsbOL2dxSH8fgyT

IjlUGnZJ7T_1F4XAJxC3zjqjk7_S1m_w

zN3tMWtZ1z87sEUCMXzjbCxWjACdXrzG

Hey Dave, I met you at the first NSX CRAZE didn't I. I was in the yellow X, I had just flown in for the event from overseas. I never brought her out. It has been in shop or in my garage the past 2.5 yrs. I also don't live in H town.

This was 3 yrs ago, one of my fav pics. Buddy drivin her. back in 05
7326DSCF0269.JPG

This was 3 mo. after in 05 before she was torn apart. I wish I could go back and leave all alone her.=(
7326nsx_rollin.jpg

Gil

Last edited:
I have been looking for some black with gold detail rims for some time. Checked all the pages of this thread and never saw a car with black and gold wheels.

I think it would look real good on my black/black '04 with the gold calipers. Does anyone have a car set up like this or a lead on black wheels with some gold details, like the lugs and some trimming of the spokes but not the lip. Maybe multi peice with gold nuts.

Any ideas, pics?

Thanks in advance,

Tytus

Back