• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Cleanest/Nicest NSX!

A lot of nice cars here congrats to all of you.

9673NSXtoUK.jpg

I took this picture on the way to the UK, still one of the best shots I took. Too bad there's an ATR in the background...

8860NSX-med.jpg

GT-ROM's demo NSX is among my favourites! :eek:

n18.jpg

n19.jpg

n20.jpg

n21.jpg

n22.jpg

They are ALL BEAUTIFULL!!!!! that's how this site was formed, by the love of a beautifull sports car called NSX!!!!!

CHEERS TO YOU ALL, you all have my vote!!!!!! white, black red, yellow they are all great looking pieces of machine!

hybridnsx said:
this would be really nice if it didn't have a 4 inch gap in the front. :cool:
It must be taking off, It usually doesn't show that much gap..do search and look at other photos...:cool:

01a4man said:
nsxgt_09.jpg

Nico has my vote!!

Amazing car!! Can anyone tell me where I can find decals (I'm assuming that's what they are) like that for my car?

Ed

NO TKTS said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
By far one of the most beautifully modded cars out there- of the cars with "kits" this is easily in my top two. :biggrin:

I think it is really important to get up close to these things. Often you can see defects in surface preparation (orange peel) that you just can't see in photos.

I guess I got my eye for the particulars from my Dad, (we once towed our boat from Cleveland OH. to Decature IL. to have Formula correct an issue with the gel coat). There really isn't anything worse than poorly painted fiberglass for surface defects, and negative visual appeal. It just jumps out at you. Of course, this is mostly the domain of civics, and the like, but I have seen high end cars with a "bad kit". Probably why I like the stock shape so much.

3736ginak-med.jpg

just curious - i'm not bashing anyone's car... afterall you have an NSX - i am yet to buy one...

what is your definitions of "clean" for a car in this sense? I always thought it meant best accessories to show off the natural lines of the car, usually somewhat understated/classy mods, maybe newer wheels (usually larger, but not stealing the show), in a sexy but classy color. maybe some thought it just meant 'lack of dirt'

seems most of the cars posted are the opposite of that - most have some body modifications, some are sexy cars! just don't fit my def. of "clean"...

the clean ones I'd say are the NSXR converts, hothonda's car, & both cars with this front end/kit (as it looks clean, and not cluttered, in my opinion)
6118nite_pics_with_wheels_019-med.jpg

hehe just my $0.02 - i literally loved every car in this thread - they're NSXs afterall :D

Mynsxjoy said:
This is my vote.

qpldoz.jpg
:eek:

This is my absolute FAVORITE NSX of all time. I love it.

Does anybody know who owns it and if they're a member of NSX Prime?

Thanks.

Back