• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial Grand Prix White NSX thread

Just BEAUTIFUL!

Demigod: Your car looks a lot like mine....hehe except I have no badge up front as I'm debating if I want that red honda badge. I noticed you have the NSX-R rear spoiler - is that CF or painted black?

Do you find that piece not fittin in with the rest of the car since your roof line is white and not black. What year is your car?

Any holes need to be drilled or is that a direct bolt on? I don't want to put any holes in my car hence I'm really thinking about that rear diffuser piece.

rk

Just BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks man.. Post up some pics of your GPW. The more the merrier. :wink:

Demigod: Your car looks a lot like mine....hehe except I have no badge up front as I'm debating if I want that red honda badge. I noticed you have the NSX-R rear spoiler - is that CF or painted black?

Do you find that piece not fittin in with the rest of the car since your roof line is white and not black. What year is your car?

Any holes need to be drilled or is that a direct bolt on? I don't want to put any holes in my car hence I'm really thinking about that rear diffuser piece.

rk

The rear spoiler is the NSX-R replica from DF in carbon fiber. It has a dark clear coat on it. I like the way it looks with the spoiler..although I've contemplated painting the top/mirrors black..still unsure.

My car is a 98, the wing bolts up to the car like factory so no additional holes needed. If you get the wing you should get the diffuser, IMO it finishes off the look.

Before diffusor:

w1.jpg

After diffusor:

wd1.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said before, I just can't get over the type R look. I love it.

chado: Not to worry, I have the targa top removed and too lazy to put it back on / take it off each time I drive :biggrin: It's padded underneath and that is my custom cover to avoid dust getting into the car temporarily.

I have the SOS red satin car cover back on the car now which works great even with out the targo roof installed! :)

rk

chado: Not to worry, I have the targa top removed and too lazy to put it back on / take it off each time I drive :biggrin: It's padded underneath and that is my custom cover to avoid dust getting into the car temporarily.

I have the SOS red satin car cover back on the car now which works great even with out the targo roof installed! :)

rk

I figured as much! Just giving you a hard time, very nice garage. :smile:

Here are some recent pics..

Attachments

• NSX pics 006.jpg
    NSX pics 006.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 440
  • NSX pics 010.jpg
    NSX pics 010.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 382
  • NSX pics 013.jpg
    NSX pics 013.jpg