• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

unofficial interior shots thread (post your interior shots!)

door.jpg

!!gc)kEgCWE~$(KGrHqQOKjwE)q1RM7SvBMgSQiCdlg~~_4.JPG

slightlyyyy off topic here since the last page was talking about door panels. i personally like the NSX R flat material over the 2nd pic newer nsx door panels.

what's the average price to get them redone? anybody here?
That 1st door panel is S-W-E-E-T!!!!! I wish mine looked that new.

Excellent work cmc, it just looks a little 'heavy' imo. Regardless... its nice to see something other then stock in the NSX :cool:

QPDO

Nice I really like the steering wheel. What's next?

IMAGE_00064.jpg

Excellent work cmc, it just looks a little 'heavy' imo. Regardless... its nice to see something other then stock in the NSX

QPDO

Thanks. As far as 'heavy', I'm not exactly sure what you mean but, it's definitely lighter than the stock wheel.

CMC, is the cruise functional? S-wheel looks awesome.

Thanks. The cruise and airbag are functional. I used the the following thread, which is exceptional, to do the project.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137326

Is this a s2000 steering wheel? Looks awesome

Thanks. Yes, it's a S2000 wheel. I had it wrapped with alcantara and thicker padding by Don at Dallas Custom Steering Wheels.

Thanks Again,
Chris

Thanks. As far as 'heavy', I'm not exactly sure what you mean but, it's definitely lighter than the stock wheel.

Sorry... to clarify, it looks a little bulky/stalky. Maybe its just me haha

QPDO

Sorry... to clarify, it looks a little bulky/stalky. Maybe its just me haha

QPDO

Not just you, I agree it looks a bit bulky in that picture. Maybe it's because of the all suede material used. It must feel good in your hands though :)

Does the s2000 wheel fit without any modification and does the oem cruise still work? This is my main reason for not swapping out the steering wheel. I hate the OEM nsx wheel but haven't found anything nicer.

rick

you'll need to modify the actual wheel itself:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137326

i've been trying to local and nice dc5 r wheel since last year...

i'm lucky i got the jdm nsx airbag for my wheel and the jdm cruise controls looks decent enough for now

165737_479261400795_501995795_6275289_4184816_n.jpg

old pic..my interior has changed as i redid my door cards and shift knob etcetc

Currently Upgrading My Interior But in the meantime heres a old shot how i got the car :rolleyes:. Only change i made was adding the s2k wheel as well, oh and the I <3 Haters sticker to cover a hole a prev owner made :mad: but anyway the steering wheel is the AP2 version :biggrin:.

DSCN0695-1.jpg

DSC_0779-1.jpg

ap2wheelonnsx-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back