• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Long Beach Blue Pearl Thread

I took some photos after Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA, on Feb.12, of my stock '05 LBBP.

IMG_13961102012NSX.jpg

IMG_1398110212NSX.jpg

IMG_1373110213NSX.jpg

IMG_1404110212NSXplate.jpg

Kyras,

Did you bought it at 2006 MAR or 2005 MAR? Nice car.

I bought it in Chicago, in March 2009. I had it shipped to So Cal and it was in my garage within 5 days. I've had it two years now.

^^^You should see it in person! These pictures don't really do it justice. It is flawless, and Patty really takes pride in keeping it that way. :smile:

(Nice pics, BTW, Patty!)

^^^You should see it in person! These pictures don't really do it justice. It is flawless, and Patty really takes pride in keeping it that way. :smile:

(Nice pics, BTW, Patty!)

Thank you, Gene.:smile:

I don't know why I keep reading this thread....

It's like when you know milk has gone bad in the carton... but you have to smell it anyway...

I don't know why I keep reading this thread....

It's like when you know milk has gone bad in the carton... but you have to smell it anyway...

Baby steps friend. If you brush your teeth the smell will go away.

Baby steps friend. If you brush your teeth the smell will go away.

Actually he loves Long Beach Blue Pearl deeply in his heart, and he just convinced his family to get one ^_^<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Actually he loves Long Beach Blue Pearl deeply in his heart, and he just convinced his family to get one ^_^<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

It was for my sister. She is a girl. I like LBBP.... for girls...

It was for my sister. She is a girl. I like LBBP.... for girls...

LOL He had to tell us his sister is a "girl". Glad you drive a volvo colored NSX as it "suits" you granpa:biggrin:

LOL He had to tell us his sister is a "girl". Glad you drive a volvo colored NSX as it "suits" you granpa:biggrin:

What did you come out of retirement to reply to this thread all of a sudden? I thought we were rid of you...

Last edited:
What did you come out of retirement to reply to this thread all of a sudden? I thought we were rid of you...

Retirement is something to consider when you start making threads telling women "I know your reading this":wink:

I just don't post a lot as their really isn't anything new to talk about. How long are you going to list something in your sig as being on your car when it's still sitting in the bedroom:confused:

Christine, you got a very clean LBBP. Just wondering, do you have any photos for your DRL? and what kind of DRL that you are using? If you don't mind.

Back