• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Long Beach Blue Pearl Thread

There is just something about this car, with this LBB color – it still haunts me. Although my last GT3 RS, and now my 2008 GT2, will each leave my beloved NSX ...FOR DEAD, I keep hoping that one day I will return to a Long Beach Blue NSX.

Hey Anil,

John and Kevin at first class auto still talk about your white NSX hardtop conversion they did. I asked them if they would ever do it again and they only replied "hell no"

GO KRT I like those CF engine air intake ducts on the LBBP - man those look nice.

Thanks. They are a PIA to install mostly because you need long skinny arms/wrists/hands to get to the 2 nuts on the back side. I have had to enlist my GF and other females each time I changed these from car to car. I'm trying to get some fabricated for the side skirts so it matches.

Thanks. They are a PIA to install mostly because you need long skinny arms/wrists/hands to get to the 2 nuts on the back side. I have had to enlist my GF and other females each time I changed these from car to car. I'm trying to get some fabricated for the side skirts so it matches.

That's what I have read - well recall Curtsr's thread wherein he described installing these. I have BIG hands, plus I am ham-fisted so won't be attempting these anytime soon.......... but I did wonder how they would look in the LBBP so thank you for pics :smile:

Finally installed the new wing and diffuser. Also the NSX-R front bumper undertray, the battery undertray and the R duct under the hood.

Mike

Last edited:

^My driveway on Aug, 21, 2013. Since that was taken, I've put the front lip and trunk spoiler on the '07 Laguna Blue S2000. I'm currently selling the '05 Suzuka Blue S2000.

^This was taken on Mullholland Drive in Malibu on 3-24-2013, on an NSX drive. Go KRT has a very similar photo as we both bought them online. BTW, after my friends here in So Cal saw that photo they talked me into gettiing sway bars. It helped a lot. :smile:

Last edited:

^My driveway on Aug, 21, 2013. Since that was taken, I've put the front lip and trunk spoiler on the '07 Laguna Blue S2000. I'm currently selling the '05 Suzuka Blue S2000.

^This was taken on Mullholland Drive in Malibu on 3-24-2013, on an NSX drive. Go KRT has a very similar photo as we both bought them online. BTW, after my friends here in So Cal saw that photo they talked me into gettiing sway bars. It helped a lot. :smile:

Very nice. How I miss my S2000!

Beautiful! I currently own a LBP s2k (I see you post on s2ki)... hoping to upgrade to a LBBP nsx someday. Gorgeous! See you around OC!

Peeking out of the cover with her new shoes ready for Spring which is way too far away....

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas to all...............:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_6626 3 copy.jpg
    IMG_6626 3 copy.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 904
My 05 as I bought it. Haven't had much time with it and only drove it about 3 or 4 times since I bought it. :(

006.jpg

2005-acura-nsx-saint_louis-mo-i2088522972903757947.jpg

076.jpg

Need some LBBP now

Urp. :redface:

Tired of waiting. Had to peek at some LBBP. Enroute NSXPO 2013 Raleigh right here on The Dragon in TN.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing this on the drive home up I-77 NB near the NC/VA border. She's gettin' high mileage for sure. :smile:

2002 LBBP in the Desert

OK - time to post some pictures of my LBBP in the Desert !

IMG_2014_02_21_43790_1_2_tonemapped Rev B.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38190_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38152.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38158.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38154.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38171.jpg

IMG_2013_10_18_38202_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

Spotted at the Oasis in Austin for the Esotico Italiano. Who's is this with Virginia plates?

Back