• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

yeaya_zpspyi1gzte.jpg

Here's a recent pic of my Sebring Silver.
attachment.php

Attachments

• facebookbanner.jpg
    facebookbanner.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 1,163
Four year bump for the Sebring Silvers!?!?!

C'mon Prime!!! Man that is sad:frown:

C62EAE01-3E80-45F4-B0E2-1D41F304B3DA.jpg

Hey guys! New Sebring Silver owner here. Bump to keep the post going! Once I figure out how to post a pic on here I’ll put mine up!

the first nsx I ever drove that a dealer let me try was a 91 sebring...I will never forget that..

Hey guys! New Sebring Silver owner here. Bump to keep the post going! Once I figure out how to post a pic on here I’ll put mine up!

Welcome! Sebring is my favorite silver color for the NSX. It just looks so classy.

For now (until we upgrade the forum software) the best way to post pics is to use a 3rd party photo hosting site and link to the URL by using the insert photo button in a post. You need to uncheck the box in the dialog window too.

Welcome! Sebring is my favorite silver color for the NSX. It just looks so classy.

For now (until we upgrade the forum software) the best way to post pics is to use a 3rd party photo hosting site and link to the URL by using the insert photo button in a post. You need to uncheck the box in the dialog window too.

Agreed. Always liked the look of an NA1 Sebring with 02 wheels and 02 side skirts and rear valence. Sebring S2000s look great with 02 wheels as well.

so smooth...........

Man these pics are killing me!!!! It’s my first NSX also and can’t wait to get out and enjoy it. Beautiful cars guys!!!!

Back