• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Up for a drive Saturday Morning? 4/2/11

It was good to see everyone at the last meet @ Mimi's, but too bad the weather was so crappy and we didn't get to see the cars. Now that we have some nice weather, anyone up for a leisurely drive this Saturday morning? (no heroics) Just up and down the coast and maybe get some coffee & brunch?

What kind of timeframe are you thinking of?

I've got a number of things I should be doing on Saturday... but I might be able to squeeze some AM time in.

-Brian

EuroSunday is also having some sort of driving event on Sunday as well. I'm thinking of heading out there for that in Los Altos at 8AM. Anyone else for checking it out?

EuroSunday is also having some sort of driving event on Sunday as well. I'm thinking of heading out there for that in Los Altos at 8AM. Anyone else for checking it out?

Don't know much about them, and apparently can't find out without becoming a member. Their FAQ page, however, states "Drives are for EuroSunday members only."

-Brian

Ok, confirmed with Aridon99. Let's meet at Panera Bread in Campbell @ 9AM Sat. 2nd March 2011.

501 East Hamilton Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008

This is at 17/Hamilton on the West San Jose border.

nsx106.jpg

Good to see you guys on the drive. We'll have to do it again.

Back