• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Up for a short drive Sunday morning?

Nice drive today guys. And thanks to John for the initiative.

Also, a good lead on the goat petting farm. I got a couple phone numbers...

...for Doug. :wink:

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a chick over. Now Ken I've been accused of fraternizing with some chicks, dogs, pigs, etc, but not goats. PM me the numbers.:wink:

It was a vary fun drive! Didn't go anywhere we had planed witch made for a more eventfull day and a longer drive witch was great.

Thanks to everyone who made it out! I had a blast. Sometimes accidents can be fun :biggrin:

If I was more organized like Jack or Mike C, I would have some pictures to post, but I don't :rolleyes:

We'll have to do it again...

Thanks to everyone who made it out! I had a blast. Sometimes accidents can be fun :biggrin:

If I was more organized like Jack or Mike C, I would have some pictures to post, but I don't :rolleyes:

We'll have to do it again...

Glad things worked out. You'll do well with your enthusiasm. It's all a learning experence. Even though I didn't make it, thanks for setting it up.:smile:

Jack

GREAT drive!

John, thanks for hooking it up. Large enough group to make others really take note of us (in a good way) but small enough to let us have some fun without "the accordian effect". Not the route we planned, but great roads anyway and it made for a much longer route which was welcomed.

I'm already looking forward to Steve's Napa run (hint, hint... where you at, Steve? :biggrin::biggrin:)

J

Yes, thanks again for organizing this, John. The brunch was good too, and the goat cheese in Pescadero (per your suggestion) was good enough to buy several of.

Yikes! talk about a 3 hour tour. I went back over google maps the best I could to make out the route we actually took (in red) vs the route we were intended to take (in green). That's what you get for letting me lead :biggrin: But I had a LOT of fun with you guys on this 'new' route.
jykg78of3p.gif

1) I'm thinking, "..crap! this doesn't look anything like the 'pre-event' drive I took the day before. Better drive faster to look like I know where I'm going..." :D
1.1) Chip almost bought the farm with the oncoming Volvo on the one-lane blind corner.
2) Right around Felton, Chip noticed a CHiP pulling on to the road to follow us.... :(
3) Grabbed a tasty lunch at the Cafe in Davenport. The 'good' Cafe in Davenport.
4) Blue dots show the optional detour up to Bonny Doon winery. "Yes officer, us NSX guys are 'sip & spit' wine connoisseurs."
5) Chip's & Ken's Sunday 'visit' with the goats.

Last edited:
GREAT map of our drive! I especially like the little pictures, which are appropriate. I didn't go North on 1 as others did, but I can attest to the accuracy of the portions up to Davenport. I guess I missed out on the goats and all they had to offer (the cheese, people... the cheese:tongue:).

It definitely was a happy accident, the new route.

J

Back