• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upstate SC NSX Tech

Just curious who people are using for NSX repairs in Upstate SC Greenville area. Only one I know of is Jimmy at Acutech.

Jimmy is the only one I know of in Greenville. I think they have a Hunter alignment rack, but I doubt they have scales for corner balancing. You usually need to find a more race oriented shop for that service. I think the next closest regional NSX expert is Eiffel in Atlanta, but they might not have the equipment for corner balancing either.

I know some people with german cars recommend Protech Motorsports on State Park Rd, but I'm sure they don't have NSX specific experience. They might only be willing to work on german stuff anyway.

There is also a new suspension/alignment shop opening up on Garlington Rd across from GE called Pompeii Motorsports. They are brand new (not sure if they have even opened yet), but I'm hoping that it develops into a reliable shop. Too early to call right now.

Suspension install is pretty straightforward. I would be willing to help, also I have a friend in GVL who races Honda challenge with a set of scales that he would probably help you with as well.

Suspension install is pretty straightforward. I would be willing to help, also I have a friend in GVL who races Honda challenge with a set of scales that he would probably help you with as well.
Thanks John. I'll keep this in mind.

Who do you guys use in the Upstate SC area to mount & balance tires? I have a new set of Volks I want to have tires mounted on and I am leery of wheel damage....

Jimmy is the only one I know of in Greenville. I think they have a Hunter alignment rack, but I doubt they have scales for corner balancing. You usually need to find a more race oriented shop for that service. I think the next closest regional NSX expert is Eiffel in Atlanta, but they might not have the equipment for corner balancing either.

I know some people with german cars recommend Protech Motorsports on State Park Rd, but I'm sure they don't have NSX specific experience. They might only be willing to work on german stuff anyway.

There is also a new suspension/alignment shop opening up on Garlington Rd across from GE called Pompeii Motorsports. They are brand new (not sure if they have even opened yet), but I'm hoping that it develops into a reliable shop. Too early to call right now.
Anybody used Pompeii Motorsports yet?

Anybody used Pompeii Motorsports yet?
I used Pompeii to mount my tires and install the KW V3 suspension. I was their first NSX. I would highly recommend them. Very careful and reasonably priced.

Back