• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

USA NSX Full Promotional Video 1990/1991

I wanted to share this with the forum here, a few months ago I was able to find the full master cut of the original promotional video for the NSX in the USA.

It includes an interview with Ayrton Senna, a lot of info on the car, some early commercials, and more. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Fa2B8S9h2u8

They should’ve made the senna NSX that actually pays homage to Aryton Senna. He actually tested the NSX. He never help make the McLaren F1. That my opinion

That voice! I think that’s Herold Gould, who was in ‘The Sting’ with Redford and Newman (and about 200 other movies).

I might be wrong, but man, it sure sounds like him. Is there any way to confirm?

Yes, thanks for sharing. That was fun to watch. The quality is really good too.

Funny to see the shift boot not flush with the knob around the 5:00 mark. :D

That was really good, thanks for posting it. For those who haven't watched it yet, the interview with Ayrton Senna is at about 3:45 and is definitely worth watching.

Any chance that we could get DVD copies of this? I have one of the original VHS cassettes that were distributed the first year.

Any chance that we could get DVD copies of this? I have one of the original VHS cassettes that were distributed the first year.

You could use a Youtube to MP4 converter to save the file, then put it on a DVD if you wanted. But, rest assured it will stay on my YouTube channel above.

Back