• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior Used Downforce 02+ Style Side Skirts

***SOLD***

I purchased a set of used Downforce 02+ Style side skirts from a NSXPrime FB member a little over a month ago. They are slightly scratched on the bottom and all tabs are in tact. I only have the pictures from the previous owner as they are still boxed up in my basement. I can open the box and take more pictures if needed. They are painted white and the scratches are superficial. They did NOT come with the door inserts nor do I have any. This sale is just the side skirts. I got a great deal on an OEM set so I need to sell these of help offset the cost.

I'm just trying to make as much of my money back as possible. I think they go for $825 brand new with door inserts so I'm asking $550 shipped

32c4b00a91da10a287c7df2b1d5c9f3c.jpg

5b06d66c1d39329868296fb47beed46c.jpg

Last edited:
Are the BB WW sides for sale by any chance?

I don't know. The picture that has the BB skirt in it is actually from the PO of these skirts before I bought them. It was a picture he sent me to show me the condition of the white skirts before I bought them.

Are the BB WW sides for sale by any chance?

Back