• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Used Downforce 02+ Style Side Skirts

***SOLD***

I purchased a set of used Downforce 02+ Style side skirts from a NSXPrime FB member a little over a month ago. They are slightly scratched on the bottom and all tabs are in tact. I only have the pictures from the previous owner as they are still boxed up in my basement. I can open the box and take more pictures if needed. They are painted white and the scratches are superficial. They did NOT come with the door inserts nor do I have any. This sale is just the side skirts. I got a great deal on an OEM set so I need to sell these of help offset the cost.

I'm just trying to make as much of my money back as possible. I think they go for $825 brand new with door inserts so I'm asking $550 shipped

32c4b00a91da10a287c7df2b1d5c9f3c.jpg

5b06d66c1d39329868296fb47beed46c.jpg

Last edited:
Are the BB WW sides for sale by any chance?

I don't know. The picture that has the BB skirt in it is actually from the PO of these skirts before I bought them. It was a picture he sent me to show me the condition of the white skirts before I bought them.

Are the BB WW sides for sale by any chance?

Back