• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah NSX's out of storage

Even though it was kind of gloomy outside today, the roads were dry and Hotwls and I had our cars out for quick cruise. I figure that driving the car is better for it than just starting it every once in a while. If anyone else is interesting in a winter get together (as long as the roads are dry) let it be known.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 325
Hey Matt, Nice Pics, I will have to get mine uploaded soon. Thanks for urging me to let the garage queen free. It was great to stretch it's legs again and devour some pavement. The drive made this winter season easier to adjust to. Unfortunatley I know we are having a light winter. Thanks again for the drive. :biggrin:

Glad to see you geys get the cars out!!! My email has been down for a while, so PM me or use this new email address: [email protected]
How have you both been? I have not had the car out for 2 months now. I know, I know, I will get it out soon enough. Talk to you gys later
Brandon

So whats the new purchase?? Year/color/mileage????

Wraythe,
Sorry for the lack of call. It was a last min thing and Xperimental had to really pursuade me to get the car out. (almost didnt happen) Nice to hear from you as well Brandon. Maybe if we get another dryspell we can go out again. Also Welcome to the group Flexer, any pics of the new NSX?

I'll believe it when I see it :wink:

Oh you'll see it Ira. Soon as I get done doing the Timing Belt + water Pump, and this snow gets out of here.

Car is a 97' 102,000 miles red on tan. Paid $32k for the car.

*MUST PRACTICE SELF CONTROL AND NOT TURBO IT*

You guys will have to help me control myself atleast till next year. I need to get done with school before I get crazy with this car. I am also doing a Audio system right now in it, but that is nothing new......that is the first thing I do to all my cars. It will be modest though, nothing like what I had in the S2000. That car sounded AMAZING even at 100mph and the top down it was LOUD! Happy early MLK day! Yippie

J. R.

Yellow 2003. 27K miles. Brought it down from Seattle. It is my daily driver for the summer. It will be out every day unless it rains or snows.

Back