• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VA / DC / NC -- Best Acura Dealer for service???

I'll be at the Grand Am Cup Race with another racing team. I look forward to seeing you there.

Mike and Michael- Looks like I WON'T :frown: be able to make it to VIR on Saturday. (It's "my parents meet her parents" on Saturday). However, I am trying to get tickets to the GrandAm race on Sunday- my new employer, SunTrust Mortgage, is campaigning a car (#10). Will either/both of you still be there on Sunday?

Mike- I can "put out the word" on the mid-Atlantic email list for pit crew workers- are you racing the 911?

Michael- let's talk about you taking over the mid-Atl. list

DCNSX said:
Mike and Michael- Looks like I WON'T :frown: be able to make it to VIR on Saturday. (It's "my parents meet her parents" on Saturday). However, I am trying to get tickets to the GrandAm race on Sunday- my new employer, SunTrust Mortgage, is campaigning a car (#10). Will either/both of you still be there on Sunday?

Mike- I can "put out the word" on the mid-Atlantic email list for pit crew workers- are you racing the 911?

You should go rent "Meet the fockers" :) good luck :D

DCNSX said:

I will be there all weekend unless we have major problems.
Mike
Yes the 911-996

If Pohanka and Radley suck that doesn't leave us with many choices in No VA. I got the P0135 code and planned on taking it to one of them.

P0135... Thats an 02 heater circuit. I would try to reset it first... see if it comes back. if it does, then i would look into replacing the o2. (bank 1, sensor 1)

Im in Fairfax also. lemme know if ya need some help

e_nsx said:
I heard it's free to fix w/ the emissions warranty. I'm hoping that rids me of the EPS and TCS light as well.

I doubt an 02 code would effect powersteering and TCS.... when they clear codes tho, it may clear those codes... do you know what TCS code your getting? or what EPS code your getting?

DCNSX said:
Anyone heard anything good/bad about Performance Acura in Chapel Hill?

They did my water pump, timing belt, cam plugs, etc., etc., for my 60K service. They were great people. The service manager was great and the tech was a really nice guy. They had my car for four days and gave me a new RL while they had my car. I took to to Performance after I spoke with the other guys in Raleigh. First, Performace was less expensive and the other dealership acted like they were doing me a favor.

Highest regards for Performance.

The best guy I know for any Honda/Acura and the only guy who works on NSX's in the area for us is Hall Acura. (mechanic is Doug Allen) He knows his stuff and has been working on Honda products since before I was able to drive..... LOL As a matter of fact when I was 16 and destroyed my first manual trans he rebuilt it (1991). 757-886-7060 is the number for the dealer. I wouldnt trust anyone else......... Tell him that Brad from B&L Alternator sent you.

Have a good one.............
Brad Brown

Back