• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbucks Meet

:smile::cool::smile::cool:

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 10/08//08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

71 miles is far tho.

but you'll defintly see a nice handful of local nsxs. usually 5-6 show up.

people are very cool and laid back. does not get any better.

worthless.gif

Hi,

I was sick since sept 12, but i am ok now. I am not sure if i can make it in a couple of meetings. I want to drive my NSX but cannot because my brain is not functional as before. I am receiving treatment. I will be there soon. Hope to see you guys.

Art:smile::wink:

Hi,

I was sick since sept 12, but i am ok now. I am not sure if i can make it in a couple of meetings. I want to drive my NSX but cannot because my brain is not functional as before. I am receiving treatment. I will be there soon. Hope to see you guys.

Art:smile::wink:

Hope to see ya soon Art. :smile:

Back