• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vancouver NSX

Just wanna share couple pics of my NSX fm the start. Owners in Vancouver (Or all over the world) pls show me yours too.

When I first got my NSX
OBS_0096_web.jpg

OBS_0098_web.jpg

OBS_0104_web.jpg

OBS_0109_web.jpg

And now
OBS_4930_FS.jpg

OBS_4954_FS.jpg

OBS_4963_FS.jpg

OBS_4985_FS.jpg

Want to sell me your Advans???? For serious haha

Should have kept the Advans. Actually, should have kept the car how you originally got it. For me, snorkels belong on highly modified bodies.

Last edited:
Should have kept the Advans. Actually, should have kept the car how you originally got it. For me, snorkels belong on highly modified bodies.

^ yeah, the snorkel only really fit in with a highly modified body, even on the R-GT model it could look better on a widebody.

Wait, are the green wheels Advan's? They kind of look like Forgestar wheels.

Dear lord..

I like it. Including the snorkel. I am going for green wheels as well.

To all our frds here, the snorkels (or called it a scoop) works. I changed the rear hatch window to FAL. It reduces a lot on the weight but thing is that once the car parks under sunshine, it got heat up and the shape on the FAL isnt as nice as the window glass. I'm waiting for the side ducts too yet for sure i wont go for the wide body. My frd had the orange one with the wide body long time ago but it was so slow. I'm gonna order the SOS ITB this month so i wanna get the scoop.

To all our frds here, the snorkels (or called it a scoop) works. I changed the rear hatch window to FAL. It reduces a lot on the weight but thing is that once the car parks under sunshine, it got heat up and the shape on the FAL isnt as nice as the window glass. I'm waiting for the side ducts too yet for sure i wont go for the wide body. My frd had the orange one with the wide body long time ago but it was so slow. I'm gonna order the SOS ITB this month so i wanna get the scoop.

:eek: ITBS... i really want to see and hear it in person :biggrin:

What's "frd", some new internets lingo I'm not hip to?

I'm going to admit I'm not a fan of the green and the snorkel but overall it looks cool. On another note do you have mugen seats in your car? Show us some of the interior pics.

Back