• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Various Parts

rear bumper beam off of a 94 - this is the support beam that goes underneath the rear bumper $75 shipped

foam tool tray (NOT THE TOOLS)$15

94 Dash in excellent condition $800

stock swaybars $20 for both

drivers side interior door panel w/switches $250

rear stock lower valence in black $150

Bose sub with amp $100 shipped

spare tire $50

Ivory door panels $200 each

Tool tray and complete tool set $200

plastic intake manifold cover plate says HONDA $15 shipped

OEM cd changer and bracket $175

91 OEM exhaust $50 or best offer

91 shocks and springs $50

NSX airbag, wheel, srs computer, sensors and wiring harness.
$350 shipped OBO.

TCS computer $50 shipped

TCS steering wheel sensor $15 shipped

ABS computer $50 shipped

ABS module(accumulator, pump etc.) $300 shipped

ABS/TCS wheel sensor $10 each shipped

Cruise Control computer $50 shipped

Cruise Control unit $250 shipped

91 OEM security computer $40 shipped

BUYER pays shipping.

For inquiries please call Brad at(713)516-2081 or email [email protected]

Last edited:
search parts

Hi !
I search the Sun-Visor for the driver-side or a complete set ( left & right & middle piece ), as long as it t is in perfect shape & the seams aren't coming apart / color : GREY for my 1992 NSX ) and also the right turn signal in the front bumper .
Can you help me ?
Do you also accept Paypal or credit card (VISA) or BidPay ?
Can you tell me please the shipping costs (if you me to help can) for Belgium / Europe ?
Can I ask you to declare the package as a "gift" because otherwise I have to pay high
custom duty costs.
Thanks for your answer and then we'll see.
Raymond

My adresse in Belgium :
Raymond Harth
An den Hofwiesen 3
4750 Bütgenbach ( Zip code = 4750 )
Belgium ( EUROPE )

brad

This is just a note to let everybody know that I have recently purchased a lot of parts from Brad for my NSX. All of the parts were in excellent condition (even better than described) and were well packaged. We shipped the parts from Houston to Canada (parts inc. a hatch glass) and no damage. I have bought a lot of parts from a lot of different people and would strongly recommend Brad. Just thought I would give my 2 cents worth because sometimes you worry about buying used parts that you can't see. He's very professional.

Thanks Again Brad for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade

Just curious---the list says tool tray $15.00. That would not be the tools themselves but the foam container they sit in? Just thought I would mention this as one person is talking about the tool kit. If the jack, air pump etc are all included for 15.00 I would be be amazed....

I would be interested in the CD changer bracket itself without the CD changer. Please let me know what the price would be if you are willing to sell it alone?

Is the CD Changer still for sale??? If so, I am very interested. This is the OEM CD changer correct?

Brad,

do you have the center armrest console? I wonder if it is the same for the 97 model? If so, is it in good condition? mine is all scratched up.

Hey Brad

I'm looking for the passenger floor footwell panel ( with hardware )and the stock sub that goes behind it. My car is a '91.

Do you have one or both ( I think you may have at least the sub/ amp ) ? If so, could you let me know costs ?

Thanks !

Roger

Back