• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas Run 9/4 or 9/5

Calvin,

I'll be in Vegas with the NSX that entire weekend as well. Maybe we can all meet up for lunch or dinner on Sat/Sun/or Mon. I'll be there all weekend staying off the strip with a group of friends.

Give me a call if you want to meet up.

:)

-Michael.

PoohBEAR said:
I am thinking about making a run to Vegas for lunch or something next weekend. Anything going in on there besides gambbbbbbbbblin'?
It's gonna be really-really crowded for the Labor Day Holiday!!

Michael, I am not going to call your 900# and get charge 10bucks a minute again.hahahahaha PM with your real number:D....and chad, I'll call ya if I decide to go up there. I may extend my drive to Zion park and buy me some crystal rocks on my way back:D

If you guys make it up here would like to see your cars can meet up with you give a call when you get to town 7025236002 keith

PoohBEAR said:
Okay...I will be leaving tomorrow at 7am. Lunch in Vegas at noon with the guys and head on to Utah.

Where are you guys planning to meet for lunch on Saturday?

Keith, do you want to meet up?

Sandy

Michael and Chad is already there....I will be leaving tomorrow morning and meet them for lunch. As far as location, I believe it will around the strip that easy parking:D I'll call you when I get there....I sure like to meet you guys as well to put screen names to faces. :D

special k said:
If you guys make it up here would like to see your cars can meet up with you give a call when you get to town 7025236002 keith

special k said:

Keith,

Let me know if they contact you for lunch. Thanks.

Sandy

I am back now........whatttttt a drive!!!! Kieth, it was great talking to you. To bad everyone disappeared on us:D til next time and we'll set something up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in advance.

PoohBEAR said:
whatttttt a drive!!!!
Details on the drive! I need to live vicariously through you Calvin. My drive in the NSX this week was 1/2 mile to Sav-On's to pick up a 4 pack of Starbucks Frappucinno's!
:D

hahahahaha.....I'll holding a seminar shortly "Be like Cal" :D hahaha. Anywho, I got up early this morning to start my drive at 7am. I was in Vegas at 11am and took care of a few things. I called a few people for lunch but none was available and I didn't want to sit around a wait because I am under time constraint to get back home. I continued on Utah....highway 9 into the park that I felt in loved with many moon years ago...Zion National Park. After sucking in clean air and clowning around there for about an hour, I headed back home...traffic was amazing on my way back. All and all, it was a great drive!!! I got kids, adults, and a few ladies gave me the thumb in air along the way. One guy chased me down, pull over next to me and said his girl friend wanted a ride.....hahaha..caught me off guard there.

SoCalDude said:
Details on the drive! I need to live vicariously through you Calvin. My drive in the NSX this week was 1/2 mile to Sav-On's to pick up a 4 pack of Starbucks Frappucinno's!
:D

Calvin,

Next time set up something a few weeks in advance. I would join you for the drive.
I will be in Vegas Thanksgiving weekend. Any takers?

James

Back