• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very Nice Car!

I found this pic on the Net. Not sure if it's appeared here before, but I thought I'd share it with you guys (and gals).

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,844
Bad Ass......It appears that it has the wide Margi Hills front fenders but not the rear? :(

Does it look like that car's got a BBK on the front? If it does, I'd love to find out what those wheels are (they look like SSR GT1s). God, I am overdue for a new set of wheels.

You are correct, they are SSR GT1 wheels.
SSR used this very photo in their ad for the GT1's a year or two ago. You might look in some older issues of Option magazine as it was a two page spread and it looks even better the larger it is.

gene '96 #178 said:
You are correct, they are SSR GT1 wheels.
SSR used this very photo in their ad for the GT1's a year or two ago. You might look in some older issues of Option magazine as it was a two page spread and it looks even better the larger it is.

Thanks! I wonder if those wheels would fit over a BBK under the stock front fenders.

I don't know the fitment info regarding the wheels but I think it would be worth looking into if you like them. They are reasonably priced and from what I have heard a quality wheel.

Let us know if you get them and post some pictures if you can.

gene '96 #178 said:
I don't know the fitment info regarding the wheels but I think it would be worth looking into if you like them. They are reasonably priced and from what I have heard a quality wheel.

Let us know if you get them and post some pictures if you can.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the wheels. They just remind me of the wheels I had on my previous NSX. They were the AVS VS-5 wheels. I've met with plenty of frustration trying to find a wheel that I like that will also fit over the Brembos on my front. Maybe I'll try the new Racing Hart wheel, the CX I think they're called.

don't want to burst your bubble, because obviously many guys are seeing this for the first time.
This was posted last year some time. I remember because i did a colour-corrected version, as attached. The above version has too much red exposure.

Attachments

• fixed_pix.jpg
    fixed_pix.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,444
Lazarus said:
Thanks! I wonder if those wheels would fit over a BBK under the stock front fenders.
The SSR GT1 WILL fit over your Brembos. Jeff Bjerke used a 17x8 et45 mm front to fit over the BBK. It however will not clear the Stoptech.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
The SSR GT1 WILL fit over your Brembos. Jeff Bjerke used a 17x8 et45 mm front to fit over the BBK. It however will not clear the Stoptech.
Steve

Thanks, Steve.

I've been having a look at the Tire Rack site, and there's a GT3 version that looks a little more aggressive than the GT1s. But they only come in 18" and 19" sizes. My car's been lowered an inch already, riding on Konis and Comptech springs, so I'm a little worried about the tires rubbing against the wheel well if I go to an 18" front. You wouldn't be able to recommend any other wheels with the 17" front and 18" rear combo, would you?

I should also mention that I particularly like wheels with slim spokes, but I'm open to 5-spoke, 6-spoke, or 7-spoke designs. (My car currently runs AVS Model 7s.)

Cheers.

Last edited:
NeoNSX said:
don't want to burst your bubble, because obviously many guys are seeing this for the first time.
This was posted last year some time. I remember because i did a colour-corrected version, as attached. The above version has too much red exposure.

Neo> Thanks. It still looks good in the colour-corrected version. :)

That is a good looking car...the Marga Hills kit looks pretty aggressive for sure. What color is that car?? Looks custom.

Found these RacingHart Type CR wheels today. Comments, anyone?

Attachments

• 8_2_celica.jpg
    8_2_celica.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,160
ChopsJazz said:
The fit of the various parts doesn't look too good from here. I'll bet up close it's worse.

Ken, are you referring to the Celica above?

Edit:

Ooops...I guess you're talking about the NSX up top.

Last edited:
Some 1 on here Posting" Need WallPaper of a Nice NSX Pic in November 03" . I reply back that i have a nice 1 for them. asking me for the Wall paper . i told them that i have a few nice 1.. Email them the pic .. they love it.. . Now it back on again.. Very Nice pic.....:p

Last edited:
Back