• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very special CRX for sale in CT - someone needs to look at this!!

I know this is a NSX forum but I figured my NSX buddies need to see this.

Basically this CRX is extremely special!! I have personally seen this car back in 1989 at a shop called AT Engineering outside of Danbury CT. The shop is now gone and I always wondered what happened to this CRX. It's probably the first turbo CRX ever in this country way before the ricers got a hold of CRXs!! It was built specifically for Road & Track by Corky Bell himself back in the Cartech days. The car only has 12000 original miles on it and has been tucked away in a garage for 10 years!! It has some serious history and was in several magazine articles.

If I hadn't just dumped mad cash into my own CRX I would have grabbed this in a heart beat. Somebody in here who's maybe looking for something very unique with history should really take a good look at this car. I emailed the current owner and he said that he is being very selective with who buys the car because it has so much history behind it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4653021604&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

If anybody is even remotely considering looking into a CRX they need to check this out ASAP!!!

That CRX sure is something. Thank you for sharing. It looks like it will probably sale for more than its original sticker price.

Back