• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vin jh4na2164wt000199

I am looking over this NSX and have already ran a Carfax. However, I guess using Carfax may not always be a clean report. 4 owners / East coast car. I took the car to the local Acura Dealer and they stated that the buyers inspection was good. However, there is atleast $1,500 of general matinence that needs to be done and there is a hint of structure damage to the front bumper. They suggested taking it to the Acura autobody shop which I am planning to do on Monday.

Two questions for already owners out there.

Should I walk away since there is a hint of structure damage?

By chance does anyone know more about this car and would like to share?

Thanks,
JP

If it is an east coast car then why is it for sale in Washington state? Don't know about the bumper but I would want to make sure that lambo door kit kept the integrity of the doors.

The Carfax shows that the car was sold in Massachusetts, Rhode Islan, Auto Auction / Dealer Listed, California, now washington state. The Acura dealer stated that the Lambo Door kit integrity is still solid.

I figure once I bring it over to the Acura auto body shop they will be able to give me a final determination.

Consider that when/if it becomes time to sell down the road Lambo doors and accident history your referencing do not bode well for selling price. My view is to walk unless it is a smoking deal. Lots of cars out there to buy right now. Good luck.

lambo doors... this isnt 2003... oh wait, they werent cool then either

Anybody else have any helpful information? I am planning to pick it from the dealer on Monday or Tuesday to put on the lift and take a look underneath.

Yeah Lambo doors, but it is still an NSX.

Back