• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vin locations on 91 nsx?

Anyone else not have a vin stamp in their engine bay?

Mine doesn't have it and I am trying to figure out if there is something fishy going on or it is normal.

Last edited:
There should be vin stickers on every panel also. Open up the hood there is one on the front bumper, both front panels and the vin # on the rear panels also when you open up the trunk.

Besides door jam and dash, any other place?

:frown: NOT something that should be discussed herein, in a very public forum. If you have specific need or questions, please feel free to PM (private message) me. Trust me when I tell you the crooks do not need any help. If you have questions about my background, and that I have had my car (fortunately not NSX) stolen and my boat stolen, I would be happy to outline same.

PM received from Rusky this AM, and detailed reply just sent to him. Look forward to learning result(s) of his further examination.

We are fortunate in our NSX community due to the limited population of our cars, and the networking that transpires. In some 8-9 years of looking in here at Prime, I've only noted one or two NSX thefts reported here. And almost zero unrecovered NSX thefts. Obviously, when they start disappearing - never to be seen again - we know there is a problem and it's not being driven by amateurs...

And just for a misc. tidbit of info, there is one Zanardi that was reported as stolen several years ago and has never been recovered. :mad:

Back