• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visit to the Honda museum in Torrance

I'd love to check this place out and meet some local owners. Just drove my car from Chicago a few weeks back before the weather turned.

I would be interested

I'm going to be in Torrance on business with quite a bit of time to kill Jan 18-21st. If it could be coordinated within that time that would be awesome! I was going to go there when i was last in the area but saw it was only able to view with groups.

I saw this on the feed and piqued my interest. How difficult is it to get a tour anyway?

I checked the internet when i had time to kill in Torrance last month. Many site's said admission is free but viewing is only by group appointments... whatever that means. I would think a handful of passionate owners would be a viable group.

I would expect that an organized group of NSX owners counts as a pretty solid reason when applying for a visit. ;D

Last edited:
They seem to have a few NSXs in there as well:

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/07/touring-the-honda-america-museum.html

OK so since I'm new to NSXprime and I'm not even a NSXCA member yet, wouldn't it be better if someone with more experience from NSXCA could coordinate this? Maybe early Januray?

Time to "squeak up" Les.......I know you are lurking here (we talked about it) Your flock is calling you. Set it up for 1/18-21 and "Cincy Jamie" can get a ride along with someone.

Time to "squeak up" Les.......I know you are lurking here (we talked about it) Your flock is calling you. Set it up for 1/18-21 and "Cincy Jamie" can get a ride along with someone.

Alan I'm sure you are more than capable of orginizing this. I have a lot on my plate already including NSXPO 2015.

a passenger ride in an x to the museum with someone would be great(Never been a passenger)!! I stay at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach not too far from Torrance.

If you need the gentleman's name and number that oversees that museum I have that information.

Les.......in his infinite "run master" guru wisdom has foolishly kicked this one back to me so please provide the contact info via PM and I will try to nail this down. If i run into too many dead ends rest assured I will throw my hands up in despair and kick it back to the general Prime populace. There IS a reason I have a "RETIRED---DON'T ASK ME TO DO A DAMN THING" sticker in my garage. :sleeping:

alan

Back