• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vote to help me win 'Best Burger in Baltimore'!

I went ahead and gave you my vote, out of confidence, and I look forward to eating in your resturant once it opens in Buckhead. Good Luck!

Still at 21% a pulling away from the pack...

Seattle in for 5 guys...Please attach my burger to an e-mail, not a PM. Burgers just aren't the same when they sit under the URL for hours! :biggrin:

Got you up to 23%:biggrin:

No pickles, no onion...thanx:wink:

I voted another 40 times, it is a very fast the connection this morning (vote/back/vote/back/...) :D

With the next update you may pass 24%... anyway now I think with 5-6% difference over the second and the big amount of votes already in it will be very difficult, if not impossible, for them to get closer. :)

You got my vote!
Hope to see you at next DC area meet.

Good luck,

Nate in DC

After my 500 votes, you are now at 26%. I expect at least a burger for writing and imploying a new IP masking software.:biggrin:

yuck....claddagh is awful...how did they make it up there?

I want say 'Thank You' to everyone for all your support!

Voting continues on until Feb 15th, lets hope we can hang on to the lead.

Thanks again,
Jason

Hi

I guess with the contiuned support from your fellow Primers you should win.

I know that we all get burgers for voting, but what do you get? :)

Regards

Hi neighbor,

I live in the innerharbor in baltimore. I will try your burgers. Good luck on the contest. :)

Sig said:
My restaurants were nominated by AOL city guide for Best Burger in Baltimore. Voting is easy and only takes two seconds.

Click the 'Five Guys' field and hit the submit button.

Every vote will help a great deal! Besides our burgers are the best.:biggrin:

Thanks all.

http://cityguide.aol.com/baltimore/bestburgers/main.adp?page=voting

I would like to visit your restaurant on Saturday. Can you post the address? A coupon will be nice also. Just kidding.

Back