• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

Saw a red NSX with black high wing, going northbound on 167 about 1:30pm on Thanksgiving. Nice to see the weather wasn't keeping the owner from driving it!
:biggrin:

Who owns the nice red early 90's NSX that I keep seeing on Alki? Rims/exhaust etc... you were practically parked outside my place last night with your hazards on. I see you drive around here all the time!

That's probably me. I visited Alki beach pretty often late Feburary and early March. I was in bad mood those days and it's good to just drive around and forget everything :)

It was actually Arnon's car. I changed the wheels to RPF1s (due to an accident that I curbed the 18" very badly. I really hate hit-and-run, esp SUVs.) and done a bunch of maintenance stuff like cleaning injectors, intake manifold, etc.

Bothell/Lynnwood area: Two guys in Red NSX in I-405 commuter lane to I-5 north at 10:45AM Sunday morning. Had aftermarket exhaust - sounded good.

That's probably me. I was heading to Vancouver with my friend.
It's good my car is finally back from a 2-month maintenance :)

I saw a Red w/black roof NSX on main-street in Edmonds. Parked on the road next to (I think) the Driftwood Players theater. Looked like they had some later model NSX rims.

Anyone based out of Renton, Everett, or Walla Walla? I work for Providence so I am often in town Sunday night through Thursday afternoon and it would be cool if I could catch up to you guys.

I finally saw the midnight pearl 95 going up Grant creek on Saturday. One owner, has been on his lift for the past five years. 44.000 miles on it and it just sold off e-bay to someone in Washington. Any one know who bought it?

I finally saw the midnight pearl 95 going up Grant creek on Saturday. One owner, has been on his lift for the past five years. 44.000 miles on it and it just sold off e-bay to someone in Washington. Any one know who bought it?

I wonder if it's the Aerocharger TT setup.. Did it have very customish looking wheels - technically, RX-7 18's?

I wonder if it's the Aerocharger TT setup.. Did it have very customish looking wheels - technically, RX-7 18's?

I did not get a good look at the wheels, however this was a one owner car and my thought was it was totally stock. It was sold on e-bay and when I tried to check it out it was already sold. Not bad on the market about one week.

Someone owns a yellow NSX and lives on beach drive. Great looking car and enjoy seeing it around West Seattle.

I also keep seeing that Imola Orange one around...

Someone owns a yellow NSX and lives on beach drive. Great looking car and enjoy seeing it around West Seattle.

I also keep seeing that Imola Orange one around...

Was the yellow NSX with an R'sh conversion and HRE wheels and a race-car sound exhaust? If so, that was me :).. but I don't live on Beach Dr. Just have made a few trips to West Seattle since I was bored, that's all ...

I see the clean Imola around too; jealous!

Last edited:
He was Asian yes. Anyone near Renton? Would like to check out some local owners rides. I'm out here often and usually stay off Lind Ave by the freeway.

End of summer meet this Saturday 9am at buffalo wild wings in Lynnwood by alderwood mall. I'm sure there will be a few NSX's there.

Spotted: Pretty beat up NSX in downtown Renton. Is this someones project car?

Black/tan auto. front bumper not painted but looks partially sanded (or heavily scraped), impact on front passenger side, unkept paint all around, looks like Stacy sides maybe. Enkei wheels.. exhaust. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347418379.313050.jpg

(reason for editing: Realizing that my initial post was in poor taste in berating another NSX).

Last edited:
Back