• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

:biggrin: Cooool, currently I'm working 747 flightline.. Renton? The commute is going to be crazy haha. So I'm guessing the driver of the red NSX isn't on Prime.

Cool man, I work for Boeing also ;-) currently I am on 1st shift 747 tank closure but I just took a job offer to Renton LTD so I'll be in Renton next month. No more union for me though :)

Ps BTW I saw that red nsx inside the fence and the driver looks alittle older.
So either 25+ years or manager.

:biggrin: Cooool, currently I'm working 747 flightline.. Renton? The commute is going to be crazy haha. So I'm guessing the driver of the red NSX isn't on Prime.

I don't mind the drive, as long as I have opportunity to advance then its worth it. There's an nsx owner that works in the interior design Dept that owns a red pop up also. His name is Xiao and he's on prime sometimes.

Saw a red one on 148th SE in Bellevue about a half hour ago. Thinking it might be the same one I see on 156th near Crossroads frequently.

Saw a Nice 2002+ yellow NSX on Friday in Mill Creek near Seattle Hill Rd. about 12:00 P.M., I was in the Red NSX.. :biggrin:

I had an interview in Seattle area, and I drove my NSX up. On my way back, a Yellow 02+ with a yellow "ACURA" on the front windshield caught up to me on I-5 south. He waved and I waved back.

I spoted Dan W/O his NSX on Airport Rd., Euro Accord Type R? I let you merge in, I was on my way to work :biggrin:

I spoted Dan W/O his NSX on Airport Rd., Euro Accord Type R? I let you merge in, I was on my way to work :biggrin:

No freaking way...hahahah. Thanks Alex.:)
I was like, damn someone was being really nice to let me in with 20+ cars behind him...hahhaa
Yeah, I forgot to swing by the post office on Mukilteo and by the time I took the airport road exit I had to make a lefty (normally a right turn)
That was my DD (Euro R conversion)
Thanks again Alex.

Last edited:
Hahaha no prob. I didn't know it was you til you waved and I was like :eek: Dan? Lol nice car.

No freaking way...hahahah. Thanks Alex.:)
I was like, damn someone was being really nice to let me in with 20+ cars behind him...hahhaa
Yeah, I forgot to swing by the post office on Mukilteo and by the time I took the airport road exit I had to make a lefty (normally a right turn)
That was my DD (Euro R conversion)
Thanks again Alex.

Dan, I still can feel your nsx man! Damn thanks for the ride yesterday!! :biggrin: the car sounds 20x better in person. Also it's fast as hell!

Friday May 27th, witnessed a 1991-2001 red NSX on Airport RD. in Everett about 2:00 P.M. I was on my way to work, I wonder if we are co-workers. :biggrin:

May be my old car, I sold it to a guy who works for Boeing and lives in south Everett. I dont believe he is on prime. Does it still have black wheels? He said he was going to get something different...

If its the same dude he also has a silver E46 M3 on RE30's that was super nice.

Last edited:
May be my old car, I sold it to a guy who works for Boeing and lives in south Everett. I dont believe he is on prime. Does it still have black wheels? He said he was going to get something different...

If its the same dude he also has a silver E46 M3 on RE30's that was super nice.

That might be him, I believe there are only 2 red NSX owners that work for Boeing to my knowledge, I don't remember what wheels though...

Spotted a yellow NA2 heading west on I-82 past yakima around noon. Its always nice to see one around here.
that was me coming back from car week in Monterey, Ca. I had a stop off in vegas first then race home for the Bughati Veyron arrival at RTC that Friday.

That might be him, I believe there are only 2 red NSX owners that work for Boeing to my knowledge, I don't remember what wheels though...

Wonder if he still has my NOBIGDL plates cuz he never sent them to me like he said he would, ass.

Back