• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

The wife was rollin large in the car yesterday:biggrin: That proves she did go to Bellevue Square, thank you.:wink:

I saw a guy in a red NA1 on friday evening right in front of Southcenter mall. I was in my pathfinder and gave him a funny look trying to figure out who it was. There was a giant box in his passenger seat.

I saw a guy in a red NA1 on friday evening right in front of Southcenter mall. I was in my pathfinder and gave him a funny look trying to figure out who it was. There was a giant box in his passenger seat.

I think I saw that same car coming up the 509 to the 518/405. I wonder who that is? He must live down in Des Moines or something.

That was me, coming home from the State Patrol driving course in Shelton. I was there for a week, and my friends couldn't be bothered to sign for a UPS package while I was gone.

I wouldn't have picked up the box right then, but it was a subwoofer from Science of Speed, so I didn't want to wait. Stereo sounds good now.

Unrelated note- I wouldn't be driving the car so much, but my sister stole my VW. As it is, I end up going from Renton to school in Burien every day in the NSX.

Nick

Last edited:
That was me, coming home from the State Patrol driving course in Shelton. I was there for a week, and my friends couldn't be bothered to sign for a UPS package while I was gone.

I wouldn't have picked up the box right then, but it was a subwoofer from Science of Speed, so I didn't want to wait. Stereo sounds good now.

Unrelated note- I wouldn't be driving the car so much, but my sister stole my VW. As it is, I end up going from Renton to school in Burien every day in the NSX.

Nick

wow Nick, I'm sorry to hear that mess still bothering you... what about picking up an old civic or a miata for daily driver?

Nick

Man that sucks. It sounds like you need to buy your sister a one way ticket to somewhere far far away, then move before she finds her way back to cause you more trouble.

Just saw a red '02+ going SB on I-5 in Tacoma/Fife area at 10:30. Is there some kinda meet going on today in my neck of the woods, because I also saw groups of imports heading the same way.

This message was brought to you LIVE via/my iPhone - hehe

Yesterday at about 5:00 I saw a topless red/tan in the parking lot at safeway in newcastle. I've seen that car around here several times but I have never identified the owner.

I've had my car for almost a year and haven't seen another NSX (except at the meets) while driving mine until yesterday.

It looked like a 91 silver with black top and wheels on HWY 512 near south hill mall about 3:30PM.

Then today I saw three of them:smile: First one looked like a red 97 with chrome 7 spoke wheels by Costco in Federal way about 10:30AM, second was a black with black wheels in the Safeway parking lot in Milton about 4:00PM and the third was a red with aftermarket wheels at the top of 410 in Bonney Lake turning left at about 4:30.

Last edited:
I've had my car for almost a year and haven't seen another NSX (except at the meets) while driving mine until yesterday.

It looked like a 91 silver with black top and wheels on HWY 512 near south hill mall about 3:30PM.

Then today I saw three of them:smile: First one looked like a red 97 with chrome 7 spoke wheels by Costco in Federal way about 10:30AM, second was a black with black wheels in the Safeway parking lot in Milton about 4:00PM and the third was a red with aftermarket wheels at the top of 410 in Bonney Lake turning left at about 4:30.

That was you then that we followed in the wife's 08 TL TYPE-S getting off at the traffic ave exit in sumner and then heading past the old cannery to east valley where we turned right as you turned left..

I guess I should been in my car and it would of made 4.:biggrin::biggrin:

I saw the red car with the black antenna again today right in front of MS campus on my way to lunch in my NSX. I waved at whoever it was. :biggrin:

Almost every other NSX I've ever seen I've seen more than once. I think Ravi's car was living in a closet. :wink:

Almost every other NSX I've ever seen I've seen more than once. I think Ravi's car was living in a closet. :wink:

I don't think you had seen my cars more than once, in fact, I don't think you had seen my car on the road.

I wished my car is in my closet. :biggrin:

I saw a Sebring Silver NSX in Auburn this morning. That means there's at least 3 of them around here in that color. Boo!

I also saw a blue Ferrari F355 on my way home from work yesterday. We were checking each others cars out as we crossed paths. :biggrin:

Red 2002+ cruising on southcenter parkway on Sunday. I haven't seen this car before...

I saw a topless redhead with what looked like tan interior going north on hwy 167 on sunday at noon or so. Looked like they were tempting fate since there were nasty black clouds all around :wink:

saw a brooklands heading south on i5 somewhere around lynnwood-seattle saturday evening, that was me in the blue x5(with rays sticker on the back) you passed and i honked(because you had an nsx)

Saw yet another sebring silver this morning at Zahntech. John says it doesn't count though cuz it is an automatic. :biggrin: It was still rockin the original wheels.

Yesterday there was a 97-01 Red NSX going N-Bound I-5 near the Tacoma Dome. (Actually I don't know how early a year it was, I'm assuming the single body color started after '97)

7 am this morning Downtown Kirkland, corner of market street and 85th in front of the marina park, red 97+ with black lab in passenger seat. I was rolling in the flamed out topless blazer.:eek:

I love it. My car doesn't count because it's an automatic. Tell John my check won't count because it won't be signed. Funny.

Dave

I love it. My car doesn't count because it's an automatic. Tell John my check won't count because it won't be signed. Funny.

Dave

Dave, Try not to take offense at Cozmo's statements, and if, a big if John made those statements. Both have a sense of humor and personal preference that can be taken the wrong way.

For example, I complain to John that I see this and this mechanical issue with and he tells me "You muck with it too much, leave it alone and it will run better" Given my high mechanical skill level, I can find that too be a little offensive :rolleyes:

My car also has some odds n end rock chips that and doesn't have the "super-clean NSX/Ferrari wannabe car feel" - I know that there are those that just laugh at me in their spare time :) but that's ok, I make fun of them too.. because they wear bad clothes, and my wife is hot :biggrin:

Back