• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WA Sighting thread.

Don't worry. I know John was kidding. So was I. I like those wheels so much I have three sets of them. John does good work. I've let him work on a bunch of my cars.

Dave

Don't worry. I know John was kidding. So was I. I like those wheels so much I have three sets of them. John does good work. I've let him work on a bunch of my cars.

Dave

Your car looked nice though. it was cool to see another one up close so I could see how the normal tail lights look compared to my JDM ones. :biggrin:

The reason the "doesn't count" conversation came up is that I was complaining that there are too many sebring silvers around here (me seeing a whopping *3* others in the past 6 monts haha) which is when he said it didn't count. Of course it DOES count because nobody knows it is an automatic when they see it driving around. :tongue: 4 cars in a specific color is nothing really which is why it is funny. You could throw a handful of gravel on a sunny weekend and hit 4 corvettes the same color. :wink:

And if anybody gives you any trouble about it being an automatic just remind them that it is even more rare..

Oh sure Brandon throw me under the bus....I meant it wouldn't count for you because you prefer Manuals and it would not be a car that would be a purchase consideration for you.

And yes Dave's car is the most stock car I've seen in a long time and he likes it just fine that way :smile:

Relax There are too many other things to worry about these days :tongue:

JZ

Oh sure Brandon throw me under the bus....I meant it wouldn't count for you because you prefer Manuals and it would not be a car that would be a purchase consideration for you.

And yes Dave's car is the most stock car I've seen in a long time and he likes it just fine that way :smile:

Relax There are too many other things to worry about these days :tongue:

JZ

Ruh Roh.. busted. :tongue:
Believe it or not the NSX is my first manual transmission car. I could barely even drive one when I bought it. I completely understand wanting an automatic.

I was out filming some clips for the video I'm working on with a friend yesterday and we saw a Yellow NSX near issaquah. My friend also saw a red one zip past while I was preparing to drive past the camera so I missed it.

White NSX tonight by Thriftway in West Seattle... stock but some grey looking rims. Pop up headlights....

Never seen this car before....

The doc is tired of trying to keep his black car clean I think. :tongue:

If anyone was driving a black pre '02 on S 356 in Federal Way this morning, and a Charger cut in front of you with lights and sirens on, that was me.

Sorry.

Was it this one if so you were headed somewhere in a hurry keeping our area and yourself safe I hope. What the heck was going on I saw a few of you guys headed by the junior high school?

Attachments

• P1010315gc.JPG
    P1010315gc.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 84
Could have been, my attention was halfway on the radio at that point, and I didn't see the wheels. The call came out as a home invasion with a gun, but the victim was acting a bit odd. Will be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

Good news is, nobody seriously hurt.

I saw a yellow NSX on Thursday at about 5:15 over by issaquah. I think it was the same one I saw before since it was in the exact same place. Whoever you are, I was in front of you in my blue TL as we pulled into Mirrormont.

I saw a yellow NSX buzz past my office in West Seattle on Friday... cool car with black rims. Looked like a '97ish

4 cars in a specific color is nothing really which is why it is funny...

Bellingham isnt the biggest city and just so happens to be 4 NSX' running around all of them being formula red haha.

One being my own I just purchased this month :biggrin:

DSCN0929.jpg

Bellingham isnt the biggest city and just so happens to be 4 NSX' running around all of them being formula red haha.

One being my own I just purchased this month :biggrin:

DSCN0929.jpg

Congrats! looks like you got Cresent's old car. make sure you keep the front plate on, he was constantly harassed by a fat cop there with this car :wink:

Yep, sure did. My goal at this point is to make some subtle changes so that every where I go someone doesnt ask if thats crescents old car lol.

Bronze Advan RZ's
Painted front lip
02+ rear valance

Since I bought it I smoked the front lenses, candy red the side markers, painted the rear spoiler and engine cover black, hawk hp+ all around and slotted rotors for the front.

Saw a red nsx with nsx-r spoiler and one of those shark attack antennas on Coal Creek Pkwy yesterday. I was waiting for it to go by so I could make a left turn.. I said to my wife "gotta wait for this old ass honda to go first" :biggrin:
I was jealous of course since I haven't driven my car in a couple weeks.

White NSX, gold wheels, 02+ lights pulling into the Shell station on the corner of 164 ST and Meadow Rd in Lynnwood @ 3:30pm this afternoon...

Back