• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want To Buy: Red, Manual, Nsx-t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a 1995 (or newer), red, manual, NSX-T. Color, transmission, and targa are all mandatory. My budget for the actual purchase (excluding tax, title, and license is $30,000. I'm looking for a car that has had NO ACCIDENTS OR PAINTWORK. As I've worked in close proximity to the autobody industry for years, I can recognize any collision repair or paint work instantly. I've flown to look at two NSX's in the past few months. On both occasions, the current owners said they had no knowledge of any collision damage prior to their ownership (car fax didn't show it either). Both cars had been in moderate to severe accidents. I don't care about rock-chips, scratches, door dings, etc. I'm looking for ORIGINAL paint. I've been monitoring these cars for the past couple years, and I'm finally in the position where I'm ready to purchase the right car.

Although I've only been periodically scanning the threads on NSXPRIME for the past year, this seems like a real good site with real good folks. Kudos (a big salute) to the administrators and members of this website! My father (who is very tentative with his internet skills), finds tremendous satisfaction and enjoyment visiting his favorite "sailing" website which is also professionally maintained. In short, such a user-friendly site and forum such as NSXPRIME is a very unique and valuable place! I've finally registered and activated here at NSXPRIME as it's really only a matter of time until I am an owner/member - something I'm looking forward to!

A little background: I am 40 years-old and live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I want to point out that my inquiries are of a serious nature, and I will buy the right NSX-T for personal use when I find it. I've been microscopically scanning about 30 "used car sites" for the last couple months, and I have seen several nice cars in spite of my disappointment. However, I'm stuck on my mandatory criteria. I have seen cars that would be the "right" deal - although unfortunately they've been the wrong color (or something) - that sort of thing. I know I'm on the "border" with my budget, but I've looked at cars I would have confidently purchased but subsequently let them go because, again, they were the wrong color or were manual, etc. I'm flexible with mileage - really would only depend on how good the car has been taken care of.

I'm hoping that possibly a seasoned (or any other) member of NSXPRIME can refer me to a car or spark a sale. I'm not that picky. I just want something solid that hasn't been in a wreck. All original is fine. Any positive upgrades are a bonus. I know I'm on the "fringe," but I've got what I've got, and it's time I started talking to you people. You seem like a good bunch from afar. Happy new year and please help me find the right car! Thanks and take care! My contact information follows:

FOUND MY CAR! THANKS SO MUCH TO NSXPRIME, AND ESPECIALLY THE PRIME MEMBER WHO GAVE ME AN OUTSTANDING DEAL! WILL POST THE DETAILS ABOUT THE 2200 MILE DRIVE HOME FROM CALIFORNIA SOON!

Last edited:
Again, Thanks To Everyone! Will Post The Details About The 2200 Mile Drive Home From California Soon. She Purrred Like A Kitten The Whole Way Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back