• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: NA1/NA2 Bitcoin + Cash On Top

I'm looking for an NA1/NA2 with a manual transmission preferably on the US west coast.

I would like to pay with 1 btc at the market rate plus cash on top.

I know I am limiting myself with this payment option so I'm open to mileage, colors, etc.

I'll check my DM's here regularly but for a quicker response, email me at

twinturbo.png

Thanks, sorry if this isn't allowed.

I'm looking for an NA1/NA2 with a manual transmission preferably on the US west coast.

I would like to pay with 1 btc at the market rate plus cash on top.

I know I am limiting myself with this payment option so I'm open to mileage, colors, etc.

I'll check my DM's here regularly but for a quicker response, email me at

View attachment 188675

Thanks, sorry if this isn't allowed.
why not make it easier on yourself, sell/redeem your bitcoin, and you now have your cash, plus the $57,00 (approx) on top, now you can make a real offer!!!

why not make it easier on yourself, sell/redeem your bitcoin, and you now have your cash, plus the $57,00 (approx) on top, now you can make a real offer!!!

That is probably what will end up happening. There are some incentives for me to not cash it out into USD and spend it as btc but if I have to convert to USD then that'll eventually happen. I gotta at least ask. :)

Back