• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted NSX-T w/ very low miles

I'm now broadening my search for a NSX-T. I'm open to anything from 95 on up, automatic or manual. The key is I want very low miles and a car with no paintwork or bodywork of any kind. I'm even open to most colors although Midnight Purple or Monte Carlo Blue would be my first choice. I would also be interested in Monaco Blue, Spa Yellow, White, Silverstone and of course Imola Orange. My price range is quite broad as a clean and superb car is the most important thing here. Keep in mind I can get a Brand New '02 NSX for $72K, so be reasonable in comparison to that with your price. I'm a cash buyer and will travel for the right car. Please e-mail or call me at (925)838-9971 pacific time.

Thanks so much!!

Imola - It might be worthwhile to define "very low miles" so we better understand what you are looking for.

------------------
Future NSX Driver

If money is no problem and the main thing is that the car is completely flawless, why not just buy a new one at $72k? Honda can use the business, to be honest.

Originally posted by NSXor993:

Imola - It might be worthwhile to define "very low miles" so we better understand what you are looking for.

I would prefer it to have no more than 20K miles for a 1999 or 2000. Less than 30K miles for a '98 or earlier and less than 10K miles for a '01 or '02.

[This message has been edited by Imola (edited 08 March 2003).]

I looked at a 2000 Silverstone a month ago-
car is PRISTINE. I offered 50k-he is looking
for a bit more. Real nice guy and he appears to be very honest.He owns a couple of businesses in New jersey and has a couple
high end vehicles.

His name is Romeo and his cell is 732 773 5480. Don't be fooled by the first name!
He is Italian and that is actually a common name.

If this 2000 Silverstone is as nice, and meets the requirement that Imola has set forth, I would say so he wants a bit more than 50k. Infact at that price I would be a buyer as well.

I have a 2000 red/blk 6spd. if it interest you drop me an email.

Originally posted by Fun2romein:
If this 2000 Silverstone is as nice, and meets the requirement that Imola has set forth, I would say so he wants a bit more than 50k. Infact at that price I would be a buyer as well.

I have a 2000 red/blk 6spd. if it interest you drop me an email.

I called Romeo and he wants $63,000 for the car with 12K miles. Not anywhere near the $50K offer made.

If this is the same person I am thinking of, I talked to Romeo about 10 months ago about a black 1994 that he had at the time. The car appeared in very nice condition, but he was asking 5k+ more than I thought would have been a 'fair deal' for both parties. He mentioned that he 'loved the car' and 'just might keep it'. He struck me as a very sales/profit oriented person (as opposed to a very car-oriented person) so I wished him the best and told him that I was probably looking for another NSX.

YMMV

Markbert

He did mention to me that he previously had
another Nsx-so it is probably the same fellow
The 2000 has some fancy wheels for which he paid $6000 or some high amount-

In my opinion there is not a 2000 that is worth 63k when you can buy the leftover 2002 for somewhere around 71k

He told me that he would consider selling the
2000 with the original wheels only.

I will still consider selling mine. It has 9,500 miles, all the Dali polished aluminum dress in the engine, painted calipers and chin spoiler. Car is a diamond. No exaggeration. Flawless and brand new tires front and rear as of today. Comptech springs and MOMO yellow back Combart shifter as well. Will sell for $69-70k.

dscn3703.jpg

Still looking... 95 or 96 would be fine as long as it has less than 30K miles and in original condition with no body or paintwork. I'm open to almost any color and year as long as it is a Targa.

IMOLA

Ryans open road acura 1 866 734 3300 has a
beautiful re 96 --12,000 miles they have had it since last june according to the clean
carfax. I offered them 44k last november-they
said NO. They were asking more

with this number you will get Henry Lapka
who claims to be the used car mgr.

btw--New brunswick New Jersey- also on
trader .com

I have a 1996 midnight pearl (aka the purple your talking about) targa with only 18,600. All STOCK no MODS. I'll sell if the price is right. My understanding is that there are only 75 made. I understand that I'll have to post some pictures. My email is [email protected]. Let me know ASAP as summer is right around the corner.

Originally posted by spartaman:
I have a 1996 midnight pearl (aka the purple your talking about) targa with only 18,600. All STOCK no MODS. I'll sell if the price is right. My understanding is that there are only 75 made. I understand that I'll have to post some pictures. My email is [email protected]. Let me know ASAP as summer is right around the corner.

Anyone in the Boston Area able to check this NSX out for me? Apparently this car is being serviced at Boston Acura and is available to be seen. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Imola (edited 17 March 2003).]

Originally posted by Imola:
I can get a brand new Yellow/Black '02 for $71K and a used '02 Yellow/Yellow for $67K. Your price is too high.

Yellow is nice, you seem to be really set on a blue, or imola, so don't settle, get what you want, if it's not available now,it will be in the near future. Be patient, as you well know, it's worth the wait-

Originally posted by RPM217:
Yellow is nice, you seem to be really set on a blue, or imola, so don't settle, get what you want, if it's not available now,it will be in the near future. Be patient, as you well know, it's worth the wait-

I agree, yellow isn't quite my color. I was pointing out that the price of his used '01 is too high.

Anyone in the Boston Area able to check this NSX out for me? Apparently this car is being serviced at Boston Acura and is available to be seen. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Imola (edited 17 March 2003).]

I can check out the car for you. Since I also have a Midnight Pearl, I should be able to tell a lot about the condition. Please drop me an email if you still want me to check out the car.

I can get a brand new Yellow/Black '02 for $71K and a used '02 Yellow/Yellow for $67K. Your price is too high.

what dealership is this>? new 2002 yellow/yellow for 67k??? maybe there is still room to negotiate down to maybe 63k
smile.gif

Originally posted by bayareansx1999:

what dealership is this>? new 2002 yellow/yellow for 67k??? maybe there is still room to negotiate down to maybe 63k
smile.gif

The price of $67K was for a used '02 Yellow/Yellow.

Back