• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted NSX-T w/ very low miles

Originally posted by Imola:
The price of $67K was for a used '02 Yellow/Yellow.

FYI- Tonkin must have sold the car, it's no longer available on E-Bay

Originally posted by RPM217:
FYI- Tonkin must have sold the car, it's no longer available on E-Bay

I wasn't interested in the yellow/yellow and was using it as a price reference to the '01 yellow listed above.

Niello Acura has a white 2000 NSX-T with only 2400 miles. It does have most of the Comptech upgrades including the supercharger. It is a car they have never sold so I am sure they are very motivated. They have the car listed for $79,995.00. I'm sure they would be open to offers.

Bruce

Originally posted by PettittsAuto:
Niello Acura has a white 2000 NSX-T with only 2400 miles. It does have most of the Comptech upgrades including the supercharger. It is a car they have never sold so I am sure they are very motivated. They have the car listed for $79,995.00. I'm sure they would be open to offers.

Bruce

I spoke with them about that car and even drove it. Their bottom line is $76,500 for it. Even with the upgrades, it is hard to justify that for a '00 which would sell for less than $60K without the comptech upgrades.

$76k seems high, but I'd like to see the 2000 with 2400 miles that will go for less than $60k.

It seems there are a lot of people who have been looking for a pretty long time considering it is supposed to be so easy to get perfect, low mileage, cars at a massive discount.

spookyp said:
$76k seems high, but I'd like to see the 2000 with 2400 miles that will go for less than $60k.

It seems there are a lot of people who have been looking for a pretty long time considering it is supposed to be so easy to get perfect, low mileage, cars at a massive discount.

I passed up a 2001 with 1K miles for $60,000. It's carfax history made me leery and I passed on it.

As for being able to easily find perfect low mileage cars at massive discounts, I'm not sure where you got that impression? I don't believe I ever made that statement.

In any case, my patience is steadfast and I'm willing to wait for the right car.

Somehow, I still get the impression that you'd like to get an "Imola" back in your garage. My feeling is that when you're buying (or leasing) something of this nature, get what you want, don't settle. It seems like you're not in a rush, therefore time is on your side. You will find the NSX you want, wait, make yourself happy. As I said to a friend of mine who commented that it wasn't a practical car, "You're absolutely correct, it's not" end of story-

I agree with you regarding my Imola. As I stated earlier, I tried to purchase it back but the new owner was not about to sell it. I have to admit that I have seen a '02 White/White NSX and liked it quite a bit. Funny that Acura calls the interior White when it is truly a nice cream color and not anywhere near white. It has a very sophisticated look. I have always been black interior person but the White definitely had me changing my tune.

Unfortunately the dealer with this car isn't as aggressive on the price as some other dealers have been. For some reason, they seem to insist on making a nice profit---imagine that!

IMOLA
LOOK at the 2001 white on ebay with 2900 miles. On trader on line they are asking 63,000. Hunting Ridge Motors 1 866 894 7625
If they will not take 60k-let them keep it--supposedly this is a
sister company or something to the Acura dealer and this was their demo.

PFORPAUL said:
IMOLA
LOOK at the 2001 white on ebay with 2900 miles. On trader on line they are asking 63,000.

I've seen this one for quite some time. I am wanting a Targa and this car is one of the rare coupes.

Nsxotic said:
I will still consider selling mine. It has 9,500 miles, all the Dali polished aluminum dress in the engine, painted calipers and chin spoiler. Car is a diamond. No exaggeration. Flawless and brand new tires front and rear as of today. Comptech springs and MOMO yellow back Combart shifter as well. Will sell for $69-70k.

dscn3703.jpg

CONSIDERING YOU PAID ONLY $ 68500.00(KILLED ME!) FOR IT IN MARCH OF 2002 AND DROVE IT FOR A YEAR THAT WOULD BE A HELL OF INVESTMENT!

IMOLA/IMOLA

There is a new 2002 NSX Imola on sale currently on E-Bay, I don't know what they're willing to take, but we want you back, let's go!!!:p

Back