• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We just picked up an NSX-T

58K for a 98 NSX, good deal? Doesn't sound so if you're buying or selling, but that's just me..

remember in the US its a different dollar value as well as the rarity of some years ... if the car is in awesome shape its a good deal

^ So the car is in Barrie, not Windsor? Too bad ... I was going to call you to check it out ... :(

If you're looking to buy, it's a short drive for a good car.

^ I suppose 400km isn't too bad to check out a car and I can ask the other 'Prime members to check it out to see if it's worth the drive for me.

But now that the CAD$ is approaching parity with the US$, I still have an outside shot on affording a 2002+ NSX from the US. Now ... trying to find the right car at the right price is what's gonna be tough. Bought a 2007 TSX for the wife in December from a Michigan dealership, so I know the paperwork required to import via RIV.

If you guys do come across a 2002+ NSX, let me know. There's one at Ready Honda that's charging way too much. :eek:

^ I suppose 400km isn't too bad to check out a car and I can ask the other 'Prime members to check it out to see if it's worth the drive for me.

But now that the CAD$ is approaching parity with the US$, I still have an outside shot on affording a 2002+ NSX from the US. Now ... trying to find the right car at the right price is what's gonna be tough. Bought a 2007 TSX for the wife in December from a Michigan dealership, so I know the paperwork required to import via RIV.

If you guys do come across a 2002+ NSX, let me know. There's one at Ready Honda that's charging way too much. :eek:

I put on 700-1000km's when I was looking for my NSX...

Back