• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We should all be proud

Took my NSX out on Sunday and got complements from 4 different people. One fellow asked me if it was a new model....

Well, as posted in the comments on the Jalopnik article, I think the Toyota 2000GT looks as good now as it did when it came out. Mind you, it doesn't look as new now as when it came out, but it's still a beautiful car.

I agree with FD and 2000GT.

There are quite a few cars that still get my blood boiling, regardless of age. Lotus Esprit will do it every time. I think where all will fail is on the interior. You can tell the age of a car the second you open the door.

Sent from my Droid

Well, as posted in the comments on the Jalopnik article, I think the Toyota 2000GT looks as good now as it did when it came out. Mind you, it doesn't look as new now as when it came out, but it's still a beautiful car.

Oops. I forgot the Toyota 2000GT. The S2k is not bad.

the mk IV supra TT is also a very sharp looking car today. All it needs is a new wing, wheels, a front lip and lowered and it looks like it came out of the showroom floor yesterday with its chop top look.

1.jpg

like all japanese cars from the 90's it needs a little help to bring it into the 21st century.

the mk IV supra TT is also a very sharp looking car today. All it needs is a new wing, wheels, a front lip and lowered and it looks like it came out of the showroom floor yesterday with its chop top look.

1.jpg

like all japanese cars from the 90's it needs a little help to bring it into the 21st century.

I never liked that turtle or jelly bean with the handle bar.....

^^^ to each his own. I don't like the stock basket handle wing, but I can't seem to find a decent side picture with the TRD style wing.

I think the most beautiful cars to come out of japan are the NSX, FD, and MK IV supra. These cars will never get old but they all need help when you look at them bone stock. I would even throw in the R33 GTR as being a very nice looking car.

edit: here is what I'm talking about

71.jpg

Last edited:
Back