• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Weds 10/4 meet in Brookfield, WI (AoB)

Anyone up for a late lunch or dinner in Brookfield on Weds? I'll be in town to pick up my '92 and meet up w/ Ken for our mini-caravan down to NSXPO. I think a couple NSX's are going to show up in the afternoon so I thought I'd throw this out on the forum. If anyone else wants to join us - please do! I guess there's a car show at the Kopps just up the street from AoB in the evening so that's an option too. My car isn't much to see but if anyone's looking at getting a new exhause system, my Turbohoses (Hoover) system will be on by then. :biggrin:

I might be interested. I don't know if anyone is going to be at Kopp's this late in the year, but if so it would be around 6pm.

We're still going strong on Wednesdays at Kopps...last week we got duped by the weather forecast, it ended up being nice. I'll see if we can recruit some cars.

Why don't we meet at Acura of Brookfield around 4:30 then go over to Kopps at around 6 (or whenever the show starts). I'll be able to hang 'til around 8. Unfortunately my '92 won't be ready so I'll be in the '95 tomorrow (loaded down w/ gear and a bike standing tall on top :smile: )

Looks like we're on for tomorrow, hope to see you all then.

nsxtasy said:
Sorry I can't be there. But I can hear all about it for the next 1300 miles the following two days! ;)

I don't know, Ken. I've got 20 hrs of motivational and self-help CD's to get through on the trip down. :wink:

Be sure to have Bonk take you over to Solid Gold McDonalds for a car show that will knock you out:biggrin:! Wish I were there. Have fun. How is your Stormtrooper coming along?

It was great meeting everyone tonight. I had my camera along all night but didn't get one picture!

96 NSX-T said:
Be sure to have Bonk take you over to Solid Gold McDonalds for a car show that will knock you out:biggrin:! Wish I were there. Have fun. How is your Stormtrooper coming along?

Unfortunately we missed the McD's
Trooper is still in an induced coma. I hope to be picking it up a month from now. :frown:

I took a few.

125_2502.jpg

125_2501.jpg

124_2500.jpg

124_2499.jpg

Great pics Ryan! Had a good time albeit the weather and it was nice meeting everyone. Sure could've used your heated seats that night, Michael:biggrin: Hope you and Ken had a safe trip down to Orlando. Hopefully the sexy English woman was able to guide you down the right path:wink:

brahtw8 said:
I took a few.

Thanks! What kind of crazy person would strap a bike to an NSX?!

DV8 said:
Hope you and Ken had a safe trip down to Orlando. Hopefully the sexy English woman was able to guide you down the right path
We made it fine. The Brit kept me company and on the right path the whole way down :wink:

Back